UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

Ι hope to an update in order to fix problems with led notification, kernel etc, as i ve also read in the forum by other users.

Google sync is off.
I also use 3g.
How can i find which apps running in background?
Also i can t find any setting in the watch to turn off pedometer.

Look under settings - gesture

Look under settings - more - background cleaner

Look under settings - more - data saver

Thanks

In settings - gesture the only choice that i have is to turn on/off the screen when turning my wrist. No pedometer.

Thanks anyway

OPTIMUS PRO dual processor system. first proc. android system sec. proc. fitness system. Pedometer on-off not possibile this watch.

If you’ve read about the problem with notification led, you’ve probably read the solution as well, so why not try that yourself instead of waiting for kospet to fix it? I case you’ve only read about the problem and not the solution, or if you’ve forgotten it, here is the app you can use to fix it: MTKnoLED.apk | by Kesarwani_17 for Juice 2 (AQ5001)
or you can do this:

1 Like

I ve read about the problem and the solution too very analytically. But as you maybe remember there were comments reporting problems after the usage of MTKnoLED.apk.
So can you be a little more specific how can i use your second way ‘‘settings put system notification_light_pulse 0’’

1 Like

It’s the same thing.
Just use ADB to set the led notifications to 0 instead of the app.

You need to install minimal adb and fastboot and then use it.

But I suggest you read up about adb and how to use it. It’s not exactly difficult but it is something that you would not use all the time.

Yep. Absolutely right :+1:

do i need any root in order to use the MTKnoLED.apk??
Is it safe of using this app?

It’s not going to do any harm and no root needed.

Sorry . I dont have one to test

Thanks a lot pablo11 and noidremained

1 Like

Hello

I m coming back again and the reason is a lot of problems with my Kospet optimus pro 3/32.
Firstly i lost the activation - termination sounds.
Afterward they came back but ** i lost vibration.**
Additionally in google play store app, the home page doesn t open and there is always a selection button for loading. No matter how many times i push it it doen t open the page.
Whether all these problems are related with the ‘MTKnoLED.apk’ that i installed at about 20 days ago?

Thanks

So let’s start with the basics.
Have you changed anything else ?

I would start by making a backup of anything you need on the storage and then factory reset.
There is a known issue with Google services at the moment. Fix is here: Important for all Android Watch owners - Google Error

No i didn t change anything else.
The vibration issue is related with the Google services?

No.
I was just asking you what has changed since you noticed these problems?

The only things that i did after these problems (no vobration, no google apps) i just uninstalled the ‘MTKnoLED.apk’ and did some reboots

MTKnoLED is not the reason for your problem. I’m using it on some devices, too. Without any troubble.

Factory reset please.
Backup your storage if needed

1 Like