UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

Thanks a lot.
I ll try it hoping to solve especially the issue with the disappeared vibration.

Please forgive me if I have posted in the wrong place but I have an issue on my Kospet Hope. Recently the green heart rate monitor light on the back is permanently on even if I disable or force stop the app. It’s really draining the battery.

A full factory reset should stop this . Thanks

1 Like

I haven t done the procedure with the "Help Play Services Error_v1.3.7_apkpure.com.apk but i did the factory reset.
Despite the reset vibration is still dead.
Can i have any help or i have to accept that this is a permanent malfunction?

My idea
1, Install the HARDWARE TEST FOR ANDROID From PLAY STORE or here https://apkpure.com/hardware-test/com.da2da2.hardwaretest
2, Go to SOUND and press VIBRATE
3, WORKING??

I agree.
It’s also possible that there is a loose connection playing a part

Gyuri unfortunately it doesn t work.
Pablo11 what do you mean by that?

It seems to be a hardware issue.

So no solution???

@esot_anopoli What I mean by that is that there is most likely a fault with the vibration motor.
However, I will look at any other options that could have disabled vibration.

By the way, after the factory reset - did you test vibration before you installed any other apps? Anything at all?

For example simple things like power saving mode will disable vibration…

i tested before any other app and it was dead.
Also power saving mode hasn t disabled the vibration. I tested it

Well, then there are not really any options left.
If you have no power saving on and no BT devices connected - options are very limited.
I will have a look but I doubt I will find anything.

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu Thanks for ur reply, I will give it a go when I av time.

1 Like

Hi @Dr_Andy_Vishnu. I’ve just factory reset my Kospet Hope & the green light heart rate monitor is still permanently on :disappointed: Have you any more idea’s please :thinking:

If you have flashed the firmware using the firmware upgrade option in the flash tool… There is nothing else to try.

@pablo11 I have only factory reset it by the watch. I haven’t flashed the firmware using the firmware upgrade option in the flash tool. Could u explain how 2 do this please & what I need, I would b most grateful.

I’m in bed, going to sleep.
Your a big boy - you can see that the firmware is posted either here or on the the Prime main thread.
Read up about flashing and the tools and drivers you need.
It’s all here on the forum.
I just don’t have time to take you on a guided tour.
Sorry.

1 Like

if the indicator is still lit, I will try to do as Pablo advises (install the firmware and make a reset)

@pablo11 Sorry 2 bother u, Goodnight.

No worries.
Cheers