Please note that the recovery certificate has been changed to allow upgrades from the default firmware to all FAW versions. All new builds also including a factory reset on upgrade.
Changelog for V1.3-Beta4:
- Added factory reset on local upgrade.
- Adjusted weather layout for metric and imperial setting.
- Replaced moon phases component, it is now provided by the weather host.
- Various launcher fixes and adjustments.
- The notification system is not finished yet.
Links removed until further notice
Previous changelog for V1.3
Changelog for V1.3-B3:
- Fixed several potential leak and null pointer issues on the launcher.
- Fixed various smaller problems introduced on the previous build.
- Rework of various critical components, more code restructuring and cleanup on the launcher.
- Updated weather code and layout.
Changelog for V1.3-B2:
- Adjusted maximum charging current for third party chargers to 650mA.
- Fixed and adjusted large parts of the online code.
- Fixed and adjusted large parts of the notification code.
- Fixed some small layout issues on the weather.
- Removed the launcher integration of the external fitness app, the app itself is still accessible.
Changelog for V1.3-B1:
- Added zip file support for clockskins.
- Added a new menu for the step settings.
- Changed the phone calling dialog to be fullscreen by default.
- Remade the step tracking application, this was previously handled by an external legacy service.
- Remade the weather application which is now part of the launcher, this also includes several fixes and quality of life improvements.
- Removed and cleaned up significant amounts of legacy and unused code on the launcher.
- Restructured and consolidated the watchface engine code.
- Various smaller fixes.
Previous changelog for V1.2
Changelog for V1.2-B6:
- Added volume control to sound toggle quicksetting (long button press).
Adjusted wrist gesture orientation.
- Fixed a problem with the heartrate application timeout counter.
- Updated the launcher overview and transition settings menu (long touch press on the app drawer).
- Various smaller adjustments and fixes.
Changelog for V1.2-B5:
- Added various smaller changes and fixes.
- Adjusted layout for camera application.
- Adjusted layout for various system dialogs/messages.
- Fixed an issue with the launcher notification.
- Moved battery saver button from powermenu to settings.
Changelog for V1.2-B4:
- Added a battery saver button that enables android low power mode.
- Added a fix for the ringtone selection on certain apps.
- Added google restore application.
- Adjusted brightness slider.
- Fixed some smaller problems with the powermenu.
- Fixed various smaller layout issues on the launcher.
- Revised initial setup application.
Changelog for V1.2-B3:
Added camera rotation button on the powermenu (Prime2 only).
- Adjusted english launcher translation.
- Adjusted launcher quicksettings layout.
- Changed density for the 400x400 resolution display.
- Changed fontsize to offset the density change.
- Fixed a problem with the notification text color.
- Revised powermenu code and layout.
Changelog for V1.2-B2:
- Added google text to speech application.
- Fixed a problem with the charging indicator.
- Fixed a problem with the duplicate airplane icon.
- Renamed device Z32PRO to LEM12PRO.
- Updated prebuilt modules to may version.
Changelog for V1.2-B1:
- Major code overhaul for the launcher, this includes: adjustments, fixes, refactoring and updates.
Most importantly it generalizes and consolidates support for all devices, instead of maintaining a separate version for each device it will be handled now by one version.
- Added a new app scaling setting to reduce the window size of third party applications on full screen mode.
- Added a frequency limit for the chipset to reduce thermal discharge.
- Added layout adjustments for the lockscreen, weather, keyboard input and powermenu.
- Changed the global density to 140 for 400x400 resolution and to 150 for 480x480 resolution displays.
- Changed the global font size values to reflect the density changes.
- Disabled 2 cores on the performance cluster and 2 cores on the low-power cluster to reduce thermal discharge.
- Fixed a problem that the charging current would be excessively limited if the input voltage was too low.
- Fixed a problem with the initial weather setup on the launcher widget.
- Fixed a dependency issue with the wiiwear assistant application.
- Removed the misrepresenting battery temperature warning.
- Updated the fuelgauge table for the 900mAh battery.
Note: this release is marked as beta to test the launcher overhaul and possible performance/thermal changes on the chipset.