Lokmat APPLLP 4 Z36 C17_D4 Official support thread

Not software, firmware.
The touch panel needs a firmware fix.
Just for the touch panel alone.
It’s a calibration problem.
It is being discussed with the factory right now.

However, after watching your video it seems far more intense on your watch.
I will ask about it but it may well be better to return yours due to the severity of the problem.

Personally I would return it.
I see it was Aliexpress.
It might be worth contacting the Lokmat after sales team to see if they can help with postage costs.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you for your recommendation, i will return the watch then.

So far it looks all ok with returning:
I got a free return tracking code from AliExpress and also it´s a german return adress so it´s not likely that the parcel gets lost. Right now, i´m not concerned. Also it seems like the Lokmat service really cares. Thank you for your support though.

1 Like

They are really customer focused like Kospet.
Very helpful and I have a great relationship with them…

1 Like

yupp. I liked the watch and when i have my money returned, i will buy again.

@BruceWayne
Oh I see.
I thought they were going to refund postage and send you a replacement :thinking: lol
I’m totally confused now but I do know that whatever happens - they will look after you :+1::+1::handshake:

1 Like

to those who didn´t notice yet: There is a BETA FAW-firmware already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, is there a way to add Google contacts in the contacts of the watch and do you receiving Message (SMS, MMS) on it ?
Thanks you.

Hi . If you enter your google account and sync your contacts should appear along with playstore login etc . Have you dont this ?
Yes with sim all notifications working just fine

Thanks for answer, I’ve already Sync my Google account it works with the play store but my contacts don’t Sync.

Thats strange as i dont have that issue . Have you tried going into contacts and bluetooth syncing from your phone

Try this to turn on google sync

Settings
Google
Tap on email address
Manage accounts
Turn on sync

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I solved the problem, it was necessary to activate “contact sharing” in the Bluetooth menu of the smartphone. Thank you for your help.
I have another question, I saw in a video on youtube that it was possible to zoom in with the popping gesture of 2 fingers on the watch, can you confirm that is possible because I try with no success. Thank you so much.

Yes . When you pair the watch with phone originally you are given this option :+1:i will check pinch to zoom later . I did presume double tap only worked ?

This particular watch screen does not support multi touch.

The Z32 pro APPLLP 2 Does and looks exactly like same almost… Maybe you saw the review of that one.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks, double tap works with some apps like “Signal” :wink:

Yes, thanks.
But double tap is not we are talking about and is not included in the stock firmware.
We are talking about this:

Pinch to zoom or “multi touch” is not supported with the screen used in this device.
But as I said before, it is supported on the Z32 pro (LEM 12 pro or LOKMAT APPLLP 2) and you might have seen a video of that model, which looks almost exactly the same as this device.

However, this is the stock support thread - so I will probably move these posts to the development thread.

Thanks for the feedback :+1::+1:

1 Like

Is it somehow possible to edit the watchfaces? I want to spell the weekdays in German and also change the date. In Germany it shows 10.07.2021 not 07/10/2021

Thank you

No, it’s not possible. You should start to think about creating your own faces. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, is here on this forum a howto?
And another thing.
If charging the watch the charging sreen shows am/pm is it possible via update to get 24h clock maybe via settings?
200 Euro are much for this clock, so i hope there will be some updates with fixes in the future :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile:

If you look on our main page we have a youtube channel . Look at the watch face designer video

1 Like