The Kospet PRIME Official post

Okay.For the coil which was inside the watch,have you some electric panel,or you soldered the coil itself to the battery electronics panel?What coil have you tested?Have you measured the coil output energy before installed it in the watch?
On the back we have these oval,mildly pyramid protrusion.My idea is glue the coil on this mildly pyramid wall,and then soldering the coil to pins.(this have one main issue,if you must use the oem charger disc for data transferring,or flash,you cant do it.)After soldering use epoxi layer,or one thin carbon fiber layer for coli protection,and nice look.
But if you say,the watch have enough plece under battery,than i say,after glued the coil outside,just drill small hole on backplate for coil cable,and inside the watch fix it to main electronics.In this case if the coil enough thin,you can use the charge disc too to flash.
What you think?

My next idea was to expand the battery % with use some diy watch strap.If soldering some cable with small connector to the backplate pins,and make a strap with battery inside with connector,you can add 1000-2000 mah or more to the oem battery with thin strap.This idea have one issue.If you change the strap,you loose the + battery pack.

These are what we found and what @G1NT0N1C used

#Aliexpress £5.91 22%OFF | 10mm Coil Small Receiving Wireless Charging Module Wireless Power Supply Module Chip IC Solution XKT510-04
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BUf6i1

#Aliexpress £3.07 21%OFF | Small 20mm Coil Receiving 300mA High Current Wireless Charging Wireless Power Supply Module XKT412-28
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BPMLLP

Thanks

1 Like

This was the place I tried. But it doesn’t worked. It was working st the outside of the watch. But I only tested it for a short time, because placing it at the outside of the watch isn’t an option imo.

2 Likes

I see a lot of diy phone versions,and what i think,the coils you have tested not enough.In one test on youtube someone have measured the old samsung smartphone,which oem charger put out somewhere 550-600 mah when cahrging the phone.So we need some stronger coils,maybe.
My table charger which i use put out 5V 2A.Dont know,the watch disc with pins have regulator inside,or it put all these power to the watch?
Thanks

Left side between two magnets its the charger plate? Right side i see the connector to the backplate of watch…?
Have you measured the place,maybe we can put in a bigger battery?LiPo have a lot of form and sizes.

I don’t think you’ll find a battery which is much better. I haven’t measured the place. Just open it carefully and have a look, it’s not so hard.

that looks like the speaker, I think the charging plate are the one on the bottom

that does indeed look like the only connector to the rest of the watch

Yes,you are right,now i see it.Thanks.

My watch now on the battery test.4-5 days.After the test i can open it and see what we have.
Thanks.

I have checked the parameters,and if this coils used inside the watch,the distance too mutch between two coils.+ the back plate electronics.

…as I told you 3 hours ago… :wink:

2 Likes

Hi friends, I have a problem with my “prime” Korpet. i did flash twrp and everything worked. I tried to do the memory test in spflash I stopped it with the button and the smartwatch no longer starts, I tried to press the two buttons to restart it but it doesn’t start again. if I move the charger every now and then it tells me "usb device not recognized. Before the Ram test the clock worked. What could have happened?

if sp flash tools still detect it you can try to flash the firmware again

4 Likes

it is not detected, windows gives me the message "device not recognized. I hold the two buttons down for more than 30 seconds but it does not start
can there be a tool that like ADB can restart the device?

the problem is probably the base that does not make good contact with the clock pins. the ram test probably overcharged the battery and the watch was no longer sufficiently charged. now it is charging but I notice a bit of slowness in recharging despite using a high speed power supply. I will check that there is a good contact on the pins. I measured the input voltage with the tester and the side pins measure 5.2 volts.

1 Like
  1. Pins on dock cradle (weak springs)
  2. Poor USB cable
  3. Isopropyl alcohol wipe clean pins on the back of the watch
3 Likes

Hi,i am here,to try Eric’s launcher.My watch arrived from support center,and now like unused,un apped brand new watch.
What must i do before download the launcher?I see it on google play store like a app.Just download it,install it,and play a lot with settings?
Thanks.

Grab it from Eric’s thread for the very latest version and details on how to install and use it.
His thread is here on the forum :+1:

how do I get one of these twin sim cards? I could then have one in each of my 2 watches and when one runs flat I can use the other one