The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Have you tried this

1 Like

Ha haā€¦ I will try it. I once read same kind of tip with a harddrive.

1 Like

It worked for him so worth a go :+1:

Unfortunately the fridge tip did not work.

Ok. Hereā€™s an example.

On the left, Optimus Pro and the Kronos is on the right. Both are @100% brightness.

Text can be so hard to read, Iā€™m a

lmost at the point where Iā€™m going to have to switch back to the Optimusā€¦

@CmdrKhaos Hey mate.
Where did that bezel come from? Itā€™s a Tag bezel isnā€™t it?
Anyway, this is not an amoled screen and this screen brightness is normal.
Is not 400 x 400 resolution either.
Itā€™s the only screen that works in high daylight and I think this is what Jason was more focused on.
So the brightness is normal

The Big Font app is designed to increase the readability for old gits like us E :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@smile2lee After putting it in the the refrigerator to cool down - that is when pressing and holding both buttons for 30 - 50 seconds has worked.

1 Like

Sorry to say, I have now tried the fridge again, afterwards holding both bottons in for over 50 sek. Putting the watch in the wrist dock charger. The watch will not charge or turn on. 2 pictures.

Then I connected the watch again to my laptop and still no charge only red battery like before.

Also tried holding both bottons in while in laptop with the cable charger.

@smile2lee Ok,
I have notified Jason and he knows that you will be getting in touch with him again.
Crazy problemā€¦
Thanks for trying :+1:

2 Likes

Okay, so do you want me to contact him again or what?

And thanks for the help so far :+1:

I have already told him.
So yes, email him.

1 Like

Donā€™t you hate getting old. Still feel 30ā€¦but the body says NOPE!

OKā€¦ I agree that all reflective screens are totally different animals than Amoled. However, of the sample reflective screens I saw and dealt with when you and I were on projectā€¦the contrast and differences in color vibrancy were apparentā€¦but I donā€™t remember the brightness being this big of an issue.

FOR EXMAPLE:
This comparison was made in 2015. The left is a cheap Chinese reflective 240x240 @ 6% brightness vs (right) Samsungā€™s 320x320 amoled @ 33% brightness!

Font app is a great addition, but doesnā€™t seem to affect most apps I use.

So, whatā€™s your opinion on the bezel? Like, dislike?

I understandā€¦
But this is THE only reflective screen available in Shenzehn.
As we explored in the past - having anything imported into Shenzehn is like cutting your leg off :grin:
Jason had this choice only.

I have to wear glasses now.
At 53 my eyes are not good.

The bezel is ok but looks a little out of place :grin:

Same hereā€¦remember we are both X gen!!! :eyeglasses:

YES!!! I certainly do remember the ā€œissuesā€ we had with most ALL the vendors there.

Well, if this was all that was availableā€¦I get it. Soā€¦Thatā€™s just too bad. Itā€™s the only constant negative I have. BTW, do you happen to know if this a reflective, transflective or transmissive display?

@CmdrKhaos Itā€™s reflective - go out and check it out in bright sun light.

Thatā€™s good information and input. Thank you.

We need to chat soon on multiple fronts. Had a good FW meeting this last week.

Cheers!!

E

Hit me up on Telegram :+1::handshake:

Not not a Tagā€¦

@CmdrKhaos
I saw this mark and made an assumptionā€¦lol Screenshot_2020-06-19-10-43-55-74~2