Official Support thread for LEM14

Yes, but it didn’t work.

The other thing I did was apply the ROM that appears on the Rogbid page, but it generated another error. When the watch starts, it reaches the logo of the brand and restarts again, after several attempts it loads the operating system.

Will I have to install a new Firmware?

You should definitely do that. Install the original firmware. Use the “Firmware update” option in flashtool.
Your watch is a lemfo lem14? You can download the needed firmware here in the forum.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No, my watch is Rogbid Brave Pro.

I installed the Firmware from the Rogbid page, but it didn’t work for me. When turning on the watch, it remains in the logo of the brand.

Then I installed the Firmware of the Lem 14 and it didn’t work for me either. Same previous problem. When turning on the watch, it remains in the logo of the brand.

Now install the Lem 12 Firmware and the smartwatch is initialized, but the touch screen does not respond.

@Netxuz Did your watch work properly before you flashed any of the firmware that you have mentioned?
When you first received the watch, was it working properly?

Or did the screen become unresponsive after you flashed the firmware?

2 Likes

@pablo11 When I received the watch, it worked perfectly. After a while, the touch screen worked sometimes, I thought it was a software problem, and did a factory reset.

That did not work, then I installed the firmware from the Rogbid page, and there it appeared when the smartwarch started, it remained in the brand logo.

There I installed the Len14 firmware and I had the same problem that was left in the logo of the brand. Then install the Len12 firmware and the smartwatch could be initialized, but the touch screen did not work.

Thanks for the help in your answers.

You should return the watch.
Even though it has the wrong firmware on it now.
You can try flashing the Rogbid firmware again if you want but if the screen started to stop responding before you did anything, you need to return it.

It is either a faulty screen or a cable has come loose inside.
These are a real nightmare to open and you should definitely not try.

If you have no warranty then your best option is to flash the correct firmware.
Make sure you have no spaces in the path to the scatter file. The folder containing the firmware must have a simple name with no spaces.

This can be done by loading the firmware in the flash tool, select firmware upgrade option and connect the watch to your pc.
Click the download button in the flash tool and long press the power button to force a reboot.

The firmware will automatically begin to flash on reboot.

But I don’t believe it will fix the problem you had before you flashed any firmware.

For future reference, don’t try to flash any other firmware on the watch unless it is stated that it will work on the watch.
The LEM12 Pro has a very different screen and touch panel so it would never have worked for you.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you very much for the information.

Greetings.

1 Like

Very much interested in getting to level 2 as I have just got a DM101/LEM T watch, going to learn a little before going too far, but in the end being able to get to level 2 and access other firmware is definitely an end goal for me.

I have also bought an old Samsung Gear S to experiment with. I aim to get one of these watches to a point of being able to be useful for a motorbike computer as both will have network via SIM and GPS, I am also toying with other ideas.

1 Like

Hello @Tris ,
welcome to our community. Reaching trustlevel 2 is not so hard:

-Official Support thread for LEM14 - #361 by G1NT0N1C

The samsung gear s is not suported here. But it’s possible to install Android 5.1 on this watch. You’ll find some details about this on XDA:

-https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tutorial-installing-android-5-1-1-cm12-1-on-samsung-gear-s.3211782/

2 Likes

I saw we don’t have the gear S here, however I was going to post here on my progress once I have the watch and get started with it, just in case anyone would be interested :slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome

1 Like

Well, we don’t handle this watch. The xda forum might be the better place for that, I guess.

1 Like

Hi, this post is a few years old but I wanna ask how do you see icons on that way on LEM14 screen. Is an A10 advantage or it can be setup too on an A9 round watch?

1 Like

@stingray22
He’s using something like Nova launcher or similar custom launcher.
These launchers can be used on pretty much any Android device.
However, you can’t use the custom watch faces without the stock launcher.

I recommend using the Universal Launcher which allows you to use the watch faces and is quite customisable.
It’s an app developed by one of the team here and it has its own support category.

4 Likes

@VipWatch this is the LEM14 thread

1 Like

Good morning, does anyone know what launcher you are using? thank you

@Miguel_Rodriguez1

2 Likes

All,
@seesaho has very kindly offered to donate a working Lem14 without the button.
Is there anyone out there who might be able to make use of it.?
Asking the staff team first and then take it from there.
@G1NT0N1C @Dr_Andy_Vishnu @Eric_Crochemore

I hope you don’t mind @seesaho , I thought this was the best place for you to ask about this :handshake::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for asking, I don’t need it. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes thanks, but I have everything I need.

3 Likes