LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Sorry. This is my first smartwatch.

1 Like

Hey, donā€™t apologise. Itā€™s all good. :+1:

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: LEM12 official support thread

Hi,

Those using itā€¦

What the battery life like? Bluetooth and constant data is important for me. Thanks!

Yes, Iā€™m curious too. If anyone can compare it to Kospet Prime (1), with same usage pattern.

Iā€™ll do some battery testing for you guys and post the results. please give me couple of days.

4 Likes

Thatā€™d be great, I use a lot of whatsapp so data eats up most of the battery. Iā€™m ordering one anyway on 11/11 to take advantage of the sale. Hopefully itā€™ll be worth the wait.

Regarding the battery for the LEM12Proā€¦ I also own a Kospet Prime1. when I purchased the LEM 12 Pro with the smaller battery, I was concerned Iā€™ll be running out faster, but to my surprise, they are about the same. I mostly use Bluetooth with Watchdroid as a notification app. My battery lasts me from 7 am-8 pm with about 35-40percent remaining. I receive about 70-100 notifications with 1 sec. vibration and 15 seconds of screen time on at half brightness. Iā€™ll do some testing with Data turned on and post. Iā€™ve used data as well, the consumption is more, but not by much. Wireless drains battery very quickly and heats up the watch.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using my LEM12 Pro for about a day now. Itā€™s my first Android smartwatch and so far iā€™m pretty happy with it for the price (Got it for ā‚¬165 from Ali). Battery life isnā€™t great until now but of course thatā€™s also because iā€™ve been using it A LOT haha.

However, and forgive me if this is a common thing but wherever i search i canā€™t find anything about it, if i use the lift to wake function, the screen goes on for about a second and then it goes black again. I canā€™t seem to find a setting or something where i can adjust this.

Is this something common on more/all Android smartwatches or am i doing something wrong?

Iā€™m using the stock launcher (i;ve tried the Universal Launcher but i donā€™t really like it) with the latest V06_20201102 patch.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Yes this is normal on standard launcher. You have to use Universal Launcher to be able to set it.

1 Like

If I want it to stay on longer I just tap it and then it switches to whatever time you have set in the Display/Sleep.

1 Like

Battery update:

• Watch off the charger at 6am - 8pm battery remaining 28%
  • Display at 50% - Stay on for 15 sec.
  • Bluetooth on connected to WatchDroid
  • Wii Watch application not connected to the watch - Force quit on the phone, restricted background battery.
  • Data-enabled
  • GPS disabled
    I used the watch all day and received 42 Watchdroid notification and 13 text messages. I turned on the watch a number of times to manage my music through WatchDroid. It was a ā€œnormalā€ day of use for me. In my observations having the data on used about 12-16% more battery.

Hope this gives you an idea of how much battery the watch uses.

1 Like

Perfect. Canā€™t wait to get mine.

1 Like

Itā€™s actually a very good watch :+1::+1:
I can recommend itā€¦as long as you donā€™t expect it to be waterproof.
Itā€™s splash proof.
Battery life is good.
Itā€™s comfortable to wear.
In my opinion anyway.

2 Likes

I received my lem12pro a few weeks ago. Compared to the S08 and Prime, it really does have a better battery and gets me through till about midnight with normal use of several phone calls, some music, WhatsApp, Messenger, and Gmail messages. Sync is on. It is a nice watch with better sound than the S08. I have some issues though, and maybe someone can help.

1. When you set the alarm, it gets set for 1 hour aheadā€¦(a workaround is just to set it for one hour before) but it should be fixedā€¦
  2. Bluetooth has a weak signal. If you put the watch behind your back, it no longer communicates to earbuds. Is there any way to up transmission power slightly?
  3. Google calendar wonā€™t run. I have installed previous versions with the same result. It returns the message ā€œallow calendar to access your calendarā€. If you reply ā€œyesā€ it aborts. If you reply ā€œnoā€ it loops back to the first message. Maybe it is conflicted with the stock calendar installed with the watch in A10. This didnā€™t occur with the S08 or Prime. Any suggestions?
    Btw. I am a newbie, so if this isnā€™t the right forum for these issues, just point me in the right direction and many thanks for your help.
1 Like

Hi . The bluetooth issue you mentioned is normal iā€™m afraid . Especially for runners . However users have reported different results with different ear buds . A10 and google is in the early stages when it comes to sync , calender etc . Stay tuned for updates

1 Like

Itā€™s very strange to me to hear about it. I just tested it and my earbuds work great up to 5 meters through a concrete wall.

Iā€™ve also had issues with BT headsets but itā€™s related to the headsets itself. I have 3 types of headsets, Apple earbuds, Apple earbuds Pro and Tozo T6. I noticed that the Apple disconnect when I move around. If I sit still they are fine. The Tozo T6 has no issues at all. After some testing, I realized the Apple ā€œIn-ear sensorā€ did not work properly when the headsets are connected to an Android device. If you move around, the sensor thinks your buds are out of your ear and pauses the music. Iā€™m suspecting you are having the same issue. The Tozo T6 headsets work well without any issues. Check if you earbuds/headsets have any ā€œin-ear sensorsā€

I am trying out the Samsung buds liveā€¦they also drop out if you cover the face of the watch with your hand when the watch is 30 cm from the buds. So it is either the strength of the transmission from the watch or the reception capability of the buds. Try covering the face of the watch with your handā€¦I get varied results from different buds as Andy mentioned.

another issue I have is with the interactive buttons on clockskin interactive faces no longer work correctly.

1. The whatsapp, settings, contacts, screen brightness, battery, google maps, calendar interactive buttons work.

2. The phone, camera, music, recorder interactive buttons no longer work.

This may be due to android 10 and seems like some internal app addresses have changed.

Is there something I can modify in the ā€œclockskin config fileā€ to make them work ? Or should this be directed to clockskin. Is there a list of internal addresses of standard apps on A10?

Many thanks

Try changing 2 BT settings in the Developer Options.

• Bluetooth audio codec (change to AAC)
  • Bluetooth AVRCP to 1.6
    let me know if this works. Itā€™s been reported this fixes some of the A10 BT issues.
1 Like