LEM12 official support thread

Use this instead of the stock fitness app .

Make sure you turn off app in battery saver and turn on heart rate access under " sensors " .

Thanks

1 Like

So here’s the thing. Lemfo do not include the GPS enabled fitness app.
This update was to fix the Google problem. Nothing else really.
If you want that then you can flash the Kospet Prime system partition to your LEM 12 using the flash tool and in download only mode and then factory reset.
That will give you basically the same software that you are after and more.

Or as Dr Vishnu says - you can use the my running app which is extremely popular.

2 Likes

Thanks Pablo11, very clear! I’ll check it.

if i understand all, then i can replace the lemfo lem 12 system.img with the kospet prime system.img and the GPS is working?

Just so everyone understands, the system image has nothing at all to do with GPS.
GPS configuration and related data is in a hidden partition since Android 7.
All the stuff like MAC addresses, IMEI and GPS config are in NVRAM now - well, on most builds.
The best way to get fast GPS is only possible if you are rooted and reset the GPS config file with correct settings.
There are a few apps out there that can do this if you have root.
Cheers

On LEM 12 pro?
Which FW version?

V06…
You deleted because it is not a problem or…?

lem12 non pro

A7.1.1 LEM 12
Ok. I will see what I can do to find out.

Hello Guys!
This is my first post here)
Great forum and great community!

Now to the question: does the firmware from this thread (v1.3) fit Oukitel Z32? It should be similar to Lemfo LEM12 but you never know. If it does fit my Oukitel Z32 - should I uncheck the Preloader item in the Flash Tool? I’ve watched a couple of tutorials on Flash Tool and got unsure about this option, especially if the watch model does not exactly match the firmware.

Oukitel does not send any OTA updates and doesn’t even mention this watch on their website anymore. I’m still at v 1.1 with only 3 brightness level. Also I’m missing a lot of WhatsApp notifications even in Performance mode and battery saver turned completely off. Sometime I get these notifications consistently but more often not. Hope the v1.3 update helps (if it fits).

Thank you very much!

Unfortunately we have no idea about the oukitel models.

You can try the original LEM 12 fw as long as you have same ram and storage as the LEM12.

Camera may not work if it is not the same…

Thank you very much Pablo! I feel honored to get a reply from you!
After reading your reply I’d rather not flash the Lemfo firmware on my Oukitel for now. Especially given the original Oukitel firmware is nowhere to be found.

If you are curious about this Oukitel model - here is the Smartwatch Ticks comparison of it to Lemfo LEM12: LEMFO LEM12 vs OUKITEL Z32 Dual Camera 3GB/32GB Smartwatches & 900 mAh Power Banks: Identical? No! (sorry, can’t include the Youtube link, only the title). They are nearly identical minus the cameras as you said.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

If you can tell me what version of firmware you have on the watch right now - I can get it for you to keep as backup.
I have access to the whole firmware storage so just let me know.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Pablo!

My model is Oukitel Z32.
The build number reads: Z32_OU_V1.1.
Probably those don’t matter but just in case:
Kernel version: 4.4.22+
Baseband version: MOLY.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10

Thank you very much!

Thanks.
I’ll let you know,

May be I missed something, but I get the feeling for most people , There is a confusion : a 5 MP deals only with the sensor resolution, the files which are displayed on a screen are not directly related to the capacity of the sensor, between these two worlds you Can have subsampling, interpolations ,…and picture or video coding algorithm . Moreover for the screen watch resolution is only 400*400, so to my mind there is no obvious proof that the sensor is Not a 5 mp.

can someone post a tutorial to root?

i wanna root so i get my boot.img from 1.3update then patched it with magisk_manager now i need to flash it with included in this topic “Flashed Tools” ?

I am just wondering what you would like to tell us?

2 Likes