LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

It worked. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Many thanks for all the help. You are doing a marvelous job helping out folks like me.:blush:

2 Likes

Glad to help :+1::+1:

1 Like

Good morning,
who can help meā€¦
I have the LEM12 PRO, I have to configure it with the internet connection, the SIM used is from the operator: Poste Mobile Italia.
from the Lem12 settings
Network and Internet
I select Mobile network
I select Access point name here the message appears: ā€œAccess point name settings are not available for this userā€
To add the APN where do I insert itā€¦?
thank you

1 Like

Hi just wondering if you could help out on adding Facer app to my lem12pro or if itā€™s even possible

Thatā€™s not possible, sorry.

Would you happen to know one can you recommend me to one but I donā€™t need a computer to do so thx for your fast response

Hi, Iā€™ve the same issue. I also tried addapn app unsuccessful and I tried to root too but I wasnā€™t able to do It. With root perhaps shoud be possibile to add APN using adb

hello, I solved the problem with the replacement of the SIM, or purchased SIM from another telephone operator ā€¦

1 Like

Hi, i know that TIM Is ok but should be useful to know all the providers that we can choose. Which SIM have you choosed?

Ciao ho scelto lā€™operatore:: ā€œhoā€ fa parte della Vodafoneā€¦

Kindly post in english only . Thanks

Hello, I have chosen the operator :: ā€œhoā€ is part of Vodafone ā€¦

There is a whole thread about root here for this watch but it will not help you with the APN editing.
It has been written about many times here in several threads.
Try the search option on the main page.

Iā€™m having the same problem

Hi on my Lem12 pro I have been trying to change the language from english US to english UK so I can change from fahrenheit to celsius on the watch skins but in settings > system> languages I dont have an option to change from english US to english UK

You will need to install this for temperature

Thank you Dr_Andy_Vishnu I will try it

1 Like

I am following battery consumption reports from difference apps and I see that I need to get rid of omacp (mtk tool related to messaging i guess).

I donā€™t use a SIM card, just WatchDroid.
Omacp is reported as system app and I can not touch it without root.
It is restricted in settings/apps/battery/background and optimized.
Omacp service looks like fired by com.wiitetech.WiiWatchPro:guard and stopping the omacp in developer settings/running services is not a solution, it is restarted after sometime. Killing WiiWatch from apps/force stop keeps omacp dead for longer time but not forever.

Since plugged out:

1. Omacp %59.4
  2. Kernel (Android OS) %8.6
  3. Google Play Services %4.8
  4. System Interface %1.9
  5. Phone Services %1.6
  6. GSam Battery Monitor %1.4
  7. Google %0.7
  8. WatchDroid %0.6

Please take an appropriate action against omacp in next release and please share if any workaround exists before system update.

You might want to read this web page post. It says Omacp is an Andriod Virus that you pick up and can wreck havoc on your system.

1 Like

Personally, Iā€™ve gone over to removing wiiwatch and some other apps that Iā€™m not using before setting up the watch. I use the software ā€œminimal ADB and fastbootā€ for this.

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s a good start.
Now we need to find out what app has done this.

It will be interesting to see if it is there after a factory resetā€¦

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Since I bought my LEM Pro 12 watch, I havenā€™t had any major problems except for the lack of synchronization with Google services.
No system update has been released since the V06 version in September 2020. So Iā€™m wondering: is the product discontinued by LEMFO?
Many thanks to Pablo and the moderators of this forum for their fantastic work.
And above all, take good care of yourself. Greetings from France,

niKo

1 Like