LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Fair enough . A ban it is :+1:

7 Likes

Enough
Could this mod work for bluetooth too ? Perhaps it solves the troll problem of before.

I really donā€™t know to be honest.
My understanding is that it is a cellular reception booster whilst BT is totally unrelated protocol.

1 Like

I checked AIDA64 as well on my Lem12 pro and it shows bluetooth 4+. Pretty disappointing. Seems like exaggerated specs like the LEMFO14 fiasco.

I donā€™t know how trustworthy this app is, but it said my prime 2 has bluetooth 5 (even though AIDA64 says 4+ just as it does for the lem 12 pro). So if someone wants to, they can try it on the lem 12 pro (and on other devices if you want to try to find out if itā€™s trustworthy). Naturally, bluetooth has to be turned on before you use the app.

4 Likes

i have tried it on several android devices.
Phone, watch, tablet has always been true. He was not wrong.
:+1: :+1: :+1:
PS:If you found it sooner, you would have resolved a Middle East conflict.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know whether it is wise to wade into the bluetooth discussion, however the specs on the mediatek P22 (MT6762) from the mediatek site state bluetooth 5.0 - and even make a big deal about 4x range. See the link posted by @none further up the page.

Yes I think this subject is pretty clear given the information we have been given access to.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @pablo11 i know this is note the best place to put this question, but can you advice me on what to buy ? Lem12 Pro or Lem14 ? thankā€™s in advance

Hi
I just got a lem12pro. Problem is i am unable to browse or use Facebook or YouTube with mobile data enabled although WhatsApp works fine with mobile data enabled, however they work fine under WiFi. I tried changing APN but couldnā€™t do that either. Can you please help

@Uad You can try going to Optimisation option in the main watch menu and open ā€œClean Taskā€. Then disable Battery Saver

Thatā€™s a difficult question indeed.
It is really a matter of choice and I am probably not the best person to ask - You could open a thread in the General section here and see what people think

1 Like

I did unfortunately it didnā€™t work. Any thing else I might try?

Which country is your location?

Pakistan. Mobile service provider is mobilink.

Ok thanks.
It is starting to make some sense now.

If you have Wi-Fi turned off completely can you access any internet services?
Like open a website or use the play store?

The reality is that Chinese IMEI numbers (cell phone identification numbers) are banned in India.

So if you canā€™t access any websites or make any phone calls with your Sim cardā€¦ It could be this problem?

It could be but I think if I am manually able to remove the proxy settings from apn Mobile data connection it might just work. Because itā€™s partially working already, I am able to make regular as well as WhatsApp calls from the watch and receive WhatsApp messages.

Can the APN settings be altered?

Yes you can edit the active APN under Settings / Networks / Cellular and I believe the APN settings are at the bottom of the list.

1 Like

Yes I located the APN settings however it would not save any changes. Moreover a friend has suggested that if I can manually remove the proxy settings the browsing problem might be fixed.

Can you please help with that.

Normally when you change the active APN settings (with the Sim card in but data turned off) you can change the APN settings by opening the APN that is currently in use and then go to the proxy and remove all characters and press OKā€¦
Then go back and back until you return to the network menu. The process of swiping back saves the settings.

1 Like