Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

it happened to me too, sp was initially blocked with red progress bar, watch show only kospet logo and not recognized by pc.
you must reflash, i started the download button and after a few attempts, I managed to find the right connection position with the charger, the flash started correctly.
bye

2 Likes

OK but i have nothing, no logo just a sound and popup unrecognized device on windows.

yes sure,like me,that second is enough to make sp recognize it, the only problem is finding contact without windows signal or watch notification, for that you have to do some tests, but the clock is not bricked.
bye

1 Like

the watch is definitely dead, thank you.

no Fiocco, it’s not bricked,I never bricked a phone,also with wrong flash.
try to find the connection with the charger,start download sp and reboot the watch without move from the charger.trust me.
bye

1 Like

I tried several times, nothing happens, all the time a black screen, it worked perfectly just before the flash in 1.8b

All time popup “unrecognized device” by windows.

you have to reboot the watch when in the charger until you find the right connection of the pins.it’s no died.
bye

that’s not that prevents the watch from starting

How to force flash now ?

EDIT:
I opened the watch, disconnected the battery and the watch comes back to life.

1 Like

Ok, sounds like a preloader problem.

EDIT I’ve checked and flashed multiple times.
It’s fine.
Any error must be from a disconnect or bad connection to the watch while flashing.

All good.

1 Like

Actually - did you use firmware upgrade option in SP tool?
You had root or not?

updated firmware from 1.5 to 1.8b just now …and still heart rate sensor wont detect me hehee

In sp,it’s the last row in bottom.
bye

I choose donwload only and i unchecked user data because I did not want to lose my apps, it’s good.

1 Like

perfect Fiocco,how you saw,this wasn’t bricked.
I saw in your driver manager you haven’t the mtk usb driver installed, maybe it was your connection problems.

but fine,happy for your goal. :wink: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

The mtk driver has of course been installed before flashing, it is not the first time that I flash the watch.

I had to open the watch for fix that :sweat_smile:

I already install the driver mkt but i not have MediaTek USB like on your picture, nothing :thinking:

I got it on official link

1 Like

if you have Win 10, I installed this driver with this tutorial for win 10.

bye

2 Likes

I’ve followed Erich procedure, deselected user data, and it worked, thanx everyone

2 Likes

That’s great - but wonder how it can be different for some of us? I assume we all have same base version, as this watch is not region based.
My watch tells me I am still up to date, with the initial 1.5B.
I would love to have the 1.7B OTA, as I can’t seem to get my win 10 setup for flashing.

Yes the MediaTek driver is not easy to install but i can flash with SP Flash Tool without it, it’s very strange.

I have this after install now

2 Likes