Kospet prime connection to pc

I recently bought a kospet prime and I try to connect it to the computer. Whichever drivers I put I can not . I have windows 10 pro. It takes another cable or does the charger. I’d like a help, please

Some link to get the drivers download??

I installed this driver and following this tutorial for Win 10.
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/kospet-prime-firmware/50679/137?u=malex
bye

2 Likes

I have done exactly what it is said but pc can’t get connected with the watch. I am using the cable that charges the watch (the one it is inside the package). Maybe should i use other cable?

try to move the watch on the charger,up,down,left,right,until you find the correct connection and hear the sound of usb connection.
bye

1 Like

I moved it up and down the sound is heard but a message comes out and says that unknown device
Thanks

IMO Windows 10 is a POS. I’ve got it on some alternate hard drives so I can boot it if I want but I’ve rarely had any reason to use it. Windows 7 is the most compatible for most things. Others have worked through this issue so I’m sure you’ll find a way but if I were you I’d get a second hard drive or partition one you have and install Windows 7 on it so you can boot either 7 or 10. Windows 10 is all about Bill Gates wanting to drive people crazy so they won’t notice his depopulation agenda :astonished: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I had to get back on windows 7 so i could connect the watch.
Can you give me a link to download the right drivers and the way to install them?
I am tired of it!
Thanks

I used this on a windows 7 computer recently

3 Likes

I install windows 7 32bit. Will it work? Should i deactivate the digital signature?
Thanks

Good night from Greece! Thank you very much!

Hi,Gthom, I used this driver and tutorial and it works with windows 10 64 bit.
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/kospet-prime-connection-to-pc/56663/2?u=malex
bye

1 Like

I’ve tried everything. It doesn’t work at all. Is the charger broken???
Thanks
:sob::sob::sob:

If the charger works on your windows 7 and charges then no it cannot be broken ? It must be a driver issue

Good morning, in both windows 10 and 7 the charger works normally. But I can not connect it to the computer that drivers and I tried and in any way

I did it. I finally switched cable and it worked.
Thank you all

3 Likes

Glad you finally got it. Yes sometimes a cable will charge but won’t transfer data properly. If you have as many cables as I do I’d either toss the bad one or mark it for charging only.

1 Like