International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM12 Pro & APPLLP 2 Updated 2021.06.26

I am not surprised about wma files…
But then I always install my favourite music app so I don’t notice it.
SMS app does give notification sound, it’s only the launcher that doesn’t.
If you are not using the SMS app in the firmware or any third party app - you have to remember that the permissions are extremely important.
If you are not used to Android 10, it takes a while to understand all the extra permissions.

1 Like

Please release this firmware for the LEM14! I have it installed on my Prime 2 and love it, no issues! I would love to install it on my Lem14 as well. Thank you so much for the work you folks do! - Jack

Check out the S08 thread

Definitively, there is something wrong with battery drain. To test, I left 2 lemfo 12 Pro with 50% and 43% left on night without charger.

No gps, no wifi, all apps not consuming battery on screen off (optimization), etc. 1 (my dad’s lemfo), with almost no apps installed. Just watch Droid and office apps. Nothing else. Mine, with usual apps.

Both dead at 1:00 and 2:00 am (approximately), since 23:00 start charging. Normally, i use my watch all day consuming like 3 or 5% per hour, using internet and screen on so many times.

Could you please research what happens??? It seems there something weird on battery percentage meaby because during the day (between 100 and 40%), its working ok.

Thank you.

Please see here: how to provide a bugreport.

So just to clarify what is going on.
You are using the international firmware right?
Not the LEM12 Pro stock firmware?

If you are, I have already mentioned to anyone having battery problems - please install a good quality wake lock detection app from the Web or the play store and let it run in the background.

Or as @none has mentioned, please submit a bug report and a list of the apps you have installed on the watch.

Cheers

I install your rom.

Ok, i will do it. . Thank you.

In the meantime, i installed accubattery and is measuring my battery all the time.

Yes it is an ok app for overall use but you need something a little better for wake lock detection.

Get a good one…
Not the first one you find…
There are some crap apps out there so choose wisely :+1::+1:

Another indicator:

I have an official lemfo power bank running in both of the watches. Before, both watches gets 90% to 100% of battery charge. Now are getting 10%. That tells me that battery stats of the rom, are wrong (in my humble experience).

Notice that like I told you, in my dad’s watch i only have 2 apps installed: Office and Watch Droid. Don’t you think it’s weird this draining?

Very true…
I will move these posts to a separate thread.
If it was affecting everyone I would leave it.
But so far only 2 or 3 people have had the issue and it is normally related to an app that is installed by the user…

But only for you :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Sorry but I don’t think so.

Ok if you say so.

Let’s wait more feedback.

Hello you all.

Is there someone that has mic. cut off when doing a voip call like facebook messenger, hangouts or other app?? When a i send voice in real time, the person hear cutted sound from Lem12 pro mic.

Note: Sound with voice recorder works fine.

Make sure that battery optimation for the Facebook App is disabled.

Not working. Neither on hangouts or Google Duo.

Tested with wifi high speed and BT tethering.

If you make sure app is " not optmized " and has " unlimited data access " there is no reason why the app should sleep and cut out the mic ?

I video call on whatsapp and zoom without a issue

3 Likes

There are many permissions to check.
Access to the microphone
Limited data
Battery saving

Not sure why you are having problems because it works fine on this firmware :thinking:

2 Likes

I mean when you say a long phrase, it cuts off. All people say (and me when I test) that the voice sound it’s cut off and can’t hear me well.

That sounds like it is getting cut off by a background power saving permission.

3 Likes

Done! Doesn’t works.

Please can you do a checklist (hangouts)?

After that, i will tell my feedback.