International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM12 Pro & APPLLP 2 Updated 2021.06.26

The batteries used in the watches are not exactly what I would call predictable.
Many have different behaviours and are unpredictable.
All I can say is compare this with the stock firmware and see how it behaves…

When I receive a sms/text, I only get a vibration, no sound. My watch is not tethered to my phone and I only use Google Messages for texts.

Yes, it is definitely watchface related. I just mentioned it because I thought it might be mentioned to LEMFO. I have since changed watchfaces.

Strange. I use Google messages but on my watch with a Sim.

Once you tether it becomes a launcher notification and they are silent.

We are looking into this with Wiitee. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you.

Thank you so much, this is working very well on my new Lemfo LEM 12 Pro!

I am using Google Fi data only sim with google voice and google integration is very good.

Maybe I’m missing something but is there a way to reorganize the icons in the launcher? I want to put Google Voice up top instead of the default dialer.

The sorting order is currently fixed by design, it might be possible that this will be changed in the future.
You can also open the google voice search if you long press the back button.

So far i like the FW works without any issues. I wonder if theres a posibility to include swipe down screen to activate wifi or data while being in an app like play store. When i forget to turn it on and go into playstore i need to activate wifi trough floating toucher, but i belive i remember i could just swipe down form the app and activate it on my previous h2 watch, but not sure anymore. Hope you understand what i mean. Cheers

I think you are referring to the Google Assistant. Google Voice is basically a VOIP service so it makes calls and sends text using data only, which is nice because Google provides a data only sim for no extra charge, vs paying for another line!

But sadly only available in the USA.
So we have no way of testing or using it.

Hi @Poblo11. This is super however, I have never flashed firmware before and the instructions seem daunting. I looked at https://spflashtool.com/, and I am still not comfortable. Are there good instructions for flashing the firmware that you provided here? Thanks. Rajiv

Have a read of this

And you can also use this

And dont forget . Select firmware upgrade as mentioned in top post

2 Likes

Thanks @pablo11. I have posted my update in the LEM12 Pro sub-forum.

Thank you pablo11 for this it’s working awesome but I have a slight problem, when I press the top button to go into the power settings, the power off and reboot wont work for me. Switch output and recent tasks work perfect any solutions?

You have to longpress it on the screen. It will be changed in the next Version.

3 Likes

Thanks G
I could have sworn I wrote this in the first post…?
I will have to review it I think

1 Like

Maybe I missed it anyways this Rom is awesome the battery life is a massive improvement

1 Like

Very true

3 Likes

Thank you Pablo and all the crew that made this all possible.

3 Likes

Many thanks for the hard work on the custom firmware. I have the same issue with no sound when I received a SMS and also noticed that on the music player that it does not play WMA files. It does play MP3 files and sounds good. I have not tested other file formats. Thanks Leon

1 Like