International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - for KOSPET Prime 2 updated 2021.06.26

Hi @none and @pablo11 ,
i wish for the future on every Round FAW the possibillity to change the round to square mode for every App individually.
If this is dicussed bevore, please delete my post.
This is my first round FAW.
Also the translation to my Language (de) is … OK. Mybe you like to improve it.
Thanks for reading.

As we know that we don’t charge the watch to 100% we keep it till80%to 95% max well if we go to settings in battery there’s it show when was last time charged and how much is it used till then we don’t charge our watches to hundreds so continues the counting it does not go back to 0 .i think this needs to be changed in the next update

I do actually charge to :100:%, so not everyone’s usage is like yours.
I do have an usb load calculator in between the charger and watch, which switches off when the charging reached a certain level, so that it doesn’t charge until I come and fetch it.

Well not everyone have those😉

If you can provide a bugreport i can take a look.

1 Like

Hi,
i tried to get Access to my Notifications with the new Firmware, but no luck!
Granted all Permissions on Nova or Square or Lawnchair …
Pretty shure i did something wrong, but what?
Has anybody an Idea?

One more:
How to stop the Pedometer Service in new Firmware?

Privacy - permission manager - physical activity - then deny what you need .

Thanks

2 Likes

Could you elaborate a bit more please
Thank you

Just had the first “hard” reboot (i.e. with boot logo & music) using the stock launcher. It happened about the time of the fatal signal at 16:14:49 - logcat4.txt - Google Drive

1 Like

I have been using my upgraded watch for a few days now and want to say a big thank you to all the hardworking people who have obviously put a great deal of high calibre brain storming into such a comprehensive and massive improvement to the watch interface. Thank you very much.

I have no idea if it is feasible, but can the reliance on frequent use of the somewhat delicate buttons be side stepped to access the Power, Re-boot, recent task and circle/square menu?

1 Like

I use smart touch pro, with this you can access power menu and lots more without use of the buttons.
app is no longer on playstore but can be found on sites like apkpure etc

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback and yes, we will definitely discuss this.
But no promises :joy:

Yeah, that’s a good alternative :+1:

Look in here for floating toucher . @SmartWatch_Ticks favourite app :+1:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1LMppQDWcYxmqbXo-m-sOMDwhhswDZU-d?usp=drive_open

1 Like

I think it might be possible to add something like a ‘three touch tap’ or ‘right side swipe’ gesture to open the powermenu.

1 Like

Another hard reboot with the stock launcher - logcat5.txt - Google Drive

Yes, this has been explained here and will be fixed on the next build.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: Antother cool app to load

1 Like