International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Is 1.3 available to LEM 14/S10? I read though the thread and I couldn’t find a link anywhere.

Not yet.
We will be looking at that soon if it is suitable.

No it is not.
Your best option is to use the Chinese language firmware (which also has English language) because it has no Google apps.

Our obligation to the solution provider is to provide a version of firmware with G-Apps and better battery life for customers who do want to use the play store etc…

To be honest, we have managed to get such good battery life, even with GMS.
Mostly by overhauling the old code and improving security and compatibility.

8 Likes

can i flash v1. 2 Firmware from internal storage of optimus2

Its more more better them solution provider.
Thanks for perfect work

if you have some version of the international firmware installed from before, then yes, otherwise you will need to install v1.0 first

how i recognise that i am using a international firmware

If you havent installed it you havent got it

2 Likes

:relaxed::relaxed: yess error came while installing the FAW 1.2 on optimus2

the new FAW has some great features
should i flash through pc will it work

you only need to flash with sp flash tools when you’re going from international firmware to original firmware, so no, you should not flash through pc now. what you need to do is first local update to v1.0 and then you can local update to 1.2

2 Likes

Edit:
This version was added to the original post.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting these @none :+1:

Hello,

at first I would like to thank you for a great job. The firmware works great and comes with many useful options that could not be found with the stock firmware.
But to the point …
My question, or actually a dream, concerns the order in which the application appears on the application list. Is there any way to personalize the list of applications and change the order in which they appear in the list of applications?
Where does this need come from? I replaced Google applications (Phone, Messages, Contacts) with third-party applications and unfortunately they show up in different places on the list of applications, which sometimes makes me difficult to access them quickly. Personalizing the application list would solve my problem.
Anticipating the question why I turned off Google applications, I answer because they always appear as a square, which makes my 2-inch Kospet Prime 2 turn into a smartwatch with a 1.5-inch screen :slight_smile:

Best regards
Pokahontas

Have you evaluated the possibility of installing a Launcher? I have installed Nova and you can customize a lot of things.

1 Like

@pokahontas It is something we are looking at.
I am discussing it with the solution provider and hope that we can do something.
However, I will point out that it is not a simple process and would require a lot of work in the launcher.

Universal launcher may have this feature, I’m not 100% sure, but it is here on the forum and is the only alternative worth considering because it is made for these watches.

About the notifications, they are normally presented that way so that you can read all the content in a round screen.

@Kospetp2
Nova Launcher is not suitable for smartwatches, but it works very well on phones. I have it installed on my Galaxy Note20.

@pablo11
I realize that the modification I am asking for is not a simple matter. However, I think it would significantly increase the functionality of the Lucher. Thanks again for your work and I hope I will find this functionality in future firmware versions.

1 Like

We will do it if it is possible.
Meanwhile have you tried this?

@pablo11
I tried Universal Launcher but I didn’t fall in love with it :wink:

Shame as it gives you the feature you need

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu

Universal Luncher allows you to choose to sort items in the list of applications by date or by name, I would like the order of the applications in the list to be fully editable.

As I like challenges, I just installed Universal Luncher 3.5.2.
Unfortunately, the only thing I got when trying to start it was a looped pop-up message “WatchClock Skin still stops working” …

I don’t want to play with it anymore, maybe later.