International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Interesting, i never encountered this issues because i’m mostly charging via the USB computer ports.
One potential fix would be to limit the non-data USB chargers to 650mA.

I will later provide a new build with the proposed fix.

2 Likes

You’re right! I also tried a computer. There’s 0.5A of charging current, but because USB controls back to 4.85 volts. Computer USB and 1.4 firmware 0.65A.

1 Like

Edit:
This version has been replaced with a newer build.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting the updates @none.

Testers: please test the map tracking function in the fitness app that shows where you have been on an outdoor activity.

Edit - forgot that this one does not have the map integration. Will need to decide which version of the fitness app to use.

Also noticed that the animation component of the stock Opt 2 face is missing…

2 Likes

Hello, I wanted to know if the beta 1.3 will also be available for the lemfo lem 12 pro so that I can try it and give you feedback on any problems. Thanks as always for your work.

2 Likes

It’s on its way.
But there a few bugs to fix.

2 Likes

I have started to use FAW-OPTIMUS2-V1.3-B2. Thank you update at many frequency. Great.

I found permission error(?) of full control for third party apps. Please see the picture:

Some apps needs full control permission, but at V1.3-B2 I can’t give permission. At V1.2RC2, I can.

BR

I can’t reproduce this, could you provide me an example app?

if you use any app that stays in the foreground, like for example “floating toucher”, that might be the reason

2 Likes

@none , Thx for reply. Good morning. Just a quick note:

After Re-factory reset (twice), There are no problem, I guess. I’ll check more, but I’m sorry for the concern. Thank you very much, I fell happy.

@noidremained , Thx. I will test again after re-factory reset(I did factory reset once). I use others:

-YouTube Music
-YouTube
-Popup Widget
-File Manager+
-Prime Video
-ATOK (Japanese Keyboard)
-WatchDroidAssistant

It’s probably pop up widget causing the problem or the gesture app
Try installing one app at a time until you experience the problem

2 Likes

Thank you, @pablo11 . I will check again, one by one, later.

I see you are posting here too @jackt
Ok :+1:

Request: When you swipe down the watchface and access the quick toggles, can you change the “dim” long hold toggle from a dim slider to the display settings. The long hold is redundant to taping on the icon. It would be nice to adjust screen timers by long holding the dim icon. Just a thought…

So 1.3 worth to upgrade?

I have to say that V1.3-Beta is currently not advisable for the regular user, the Launcher undergoes a major rework of the core components, which is prone to introduce short term problems that will be fixed in the following builds.

Ok than I’ll wait

Edit:
This version has been replaced with a newer build.

5 Likes

Hello. Is it possible to degoogle a FAW using this firmware? Maybe through ADB, Magisk, TWRP, or whatever. I think people who don’t use (and don’t want to use) gapps, want more privacy or just increased battery life are going to appreciate a firmware without google embedded, or at least removeable. If it is vital for some functions, still microg and aosp apps are options available to us.

I also had this . The only way to fix is flash original firmware then install latest beta . How did you install beta ? You should " local update " not flash

1 Like