Gaofit user registration

Has anybody faced issues with Gaofit app not registering new users. Infact there is no options only.
I am using Optimus 2 and not able to register on Gaofit.

To be honest its a waste of time . Use Watchdroid which you can find on this forum . Much better , widely used and stable

4 Likes

Thanks folks

Personally I don’t feel comfortable registering for a cloud service run in China.
Totally agree with @Dr_Andy_Vishnu about WatchDroid, and if you read around the forum, I believe some people have worked out how to get Google Fit to work.
But not 100 % sure about that.

I don’t think these devices are really that good for fitness apps… Not sweat resistant really.

3 Likes

I agree to your point pablo, but I had not options then to buy kospet as this is the only 4G smartwatch i for available…
I will try Watchdroid and see if my needs are taken care.

Ok, let us know if we can help with anything… :+1:

1 Like

I am buying a new Optimus 2 and was trying to figure out if Gaofit had Google fit integration, and if Gaofit worked with the International FAW.

1 Like

No, google Fit doesnt work with the stock app but you can use google fit right on your watch with with Heartfit you can track heartrate.

This app can run 24/7 abd doesnt have much impact on battery.

5 Likes

Thanks, just received my watch in the mail and this will be on my to do list. I will message you my email address

1 Like

Good lock with your new Optimus 2, buddy!!
I’m jumping on a leg too with my Lemp since a few days ago, jaja

2 Likes

Sonia, you’re a box full of surprises really.
Everytime I come here, get some new app right from your comments. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

When I try to set up sync with fit I get an error because I am not registered. I email the developer for beta access and haven’t heard anything back. Am I doing something wrong?

What app are you trying? The HR app?

That’s the combination I use. Runs without a hitch.

5 Likes

Yes, cannot sync with Fitbit because it has me blocked

Fitbit…?
I am not sure I understand what you are doing…

No, Google Fit

Ok - you can understand the confusion?
Anyway, when you say it is blocked, what error message are you getting?
Can you share the exact error message?

It is difficult to give advice without more information.
It sounds like a permissions issue to be honest because other people have no problem with this combination of HeartFit and Google Fit.

Another option is to get a logcat while you are issuing the operation on your watch. This will give a more definitive explanation of what’s happening.

You can install this adb toolset if you want to explore the problem.

With USB debugging enabled and your watch connected to your PC, you use the minimal adb and fastboot terminal.
Issue the command “adb devices” to ensure that you are connected to the watch correctly.
Issue the command “adb shell” and then issue the command “logcat” while you are getting the error message on the watch.

It’s important to run the logcat command only while you are getting the error and then stop it immediately using ctrl + c
Otherwise you will get loads of irrelevant information.

You can copy the output from the terminal to notepad and save it.

@pablo11 he means with the app from this thread

Are you sure contact the developer by msg? Try on his thread to ask for help.

1 Like

@sonia_sophie_ataunna
Thanks,
I had no idea that this was the case.
It would help to have an error message to refer to - then there is no confusion…
How did you know that he was talking about this app? I can’t see any mention of it here or on the support thread for that app :thinking:
You always did have excellent skills for understanding what people are talking about :rose::rose:

Anyway, yes - this app will not work for A9 or A10 or A11, as far as I know.
The api used to create that app is suitable for Android 7.
Versions of Android above this are probably not going to work due to the changes in the newer Android API - which include security, framework compatibility and others.
I haven’t heard from @salwan.hemant for a while and all we can do is wait and see if he responds to this.

For now, don’t use it on versions of Android above 7.

1 Like