Gaofit user registration

@Bozley is active , i told him to go to the thread and try there , and he didnt, not sure he did contact Bozley.
@pablo11 the app im talking about belong to @Bozley :))

I will leave this to you then because now I have no clue what is going on across several different threads.
You quoted @salwan.hemant post.
No mention about @Bozley app before now.
So I give up :joy:

1 Like

No worries :blush::rose:

Itā€™s @Bozley who has to give you developer access with your mail address. He gave me fifteen days ago too.
Anyway I uninstalled Heart rate later cause it didnā€™t like me, and did same with Google fit.
Not sure if it worked ok on Android 9, was unable to take some time to check if the app Heart rate was working ok with Fit (canā€™t see any metrics and did not understand very well how it had to be configured).

2 Likes

It is actually great app if you are using google fit, you only have to install both apps on your watch and in settings of the HeartFit you enable synchronization.

2 Likes

Thx Sonia, I will install again, I just need a little time and this week was really hard jeje

1 Like

This is the message I get when I try to sync heartfit with google fit

I have no idea about heartfitā€¦
I donā€™t use any fitness / sports / health functions on watches.
Have you tested it on a mobile phone to see what process is needed?
Maybe ask @sonia_sophie_ataunna if she can help?

You need to be aproved by the developer, send him a msg and heā€™ll add you so you can use the app with google fit.

2 Likes

There probably needs to be a ā€œhow toā€ thread for this.
Can you take a look at this @sonia_sophie_ataunna and talk to the dev about it, pleaseā€¦?

1 Like

@Bozley , does he still need to be approved ? Or just install the latest update and heā€™s good ?

My apologies, I still need to be approved. I emailed the developer a long time ago and nothing has happened. My apologies for the late reply, life has been a little chaotic lately.

I use it on my Lokmat applp pro2,but ditnot registration.
The sleepin the app dus not work at all.
Ronald