Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 2&4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Very helpful, thanks.

Should this be disconnect, then reconnect? Or should the button be held without battery connection?

Hold power when disconnected, then connect it again

1 Like

OTA is on the road for our watchs, receive it today in France the 1.6 version on my Lem 16 Z 40ā€¦

@christ
I hope you are ok with that.
Did you see my post about v1.6 OTA up above?

Hello, yes i have see your post about the OTA update. Long process ( 20 minutes ) but watch ok at the end, itā€™s a 1.5 year watch that i use everyday and she was on 1.5 firmware. I have just a problem on one apk ( Tesla ) who doesnā€™t work anymore but itā€™ was the same problem with the 1.5 firmwareā€¦

I have the Telstra app and after a factory reset, it works fine.
When you take an OTA, itā€™s always best to factory reset due to the changes made. But it is not obligatory.
Basically, if you have any problems like the Telstra app etc, then you should reset the watch.
Hopefully you donā€™t use video calling?
I have had a couple of people on v1.6 who have had issues with video call being inverted (upside down).

Thanks, but i dont talk about the Telstra app, i use Tesla app ( app for Tesla car )ā€¦
I dont use video calling but i have Meet app on the watch and i will test.

I thought he had said " Telstar " . We have a pub near me called the " Telstar " and it doesnt have a app :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No issue ( upside down ) with video calling on Meet apk, tested.

1 Like

@christ did you reset and test your Tesla app?

@xwtk Have you been through the process of removing the rear cover of the newer Z40?
Its good to have confirmation of these details between older production models and the new production models with the updated pixart chip.

Cheers

Not at the moment but i will do and tell you the result. At the moment i resurrect my old Tiswriss max S who as no problem with the Tesla appā€¦ The watchs are my only phone and i use everyday, so many appā€™s to re-install and thatā€™s take me time if i reset the watchā€¦

Is there a way to know whether mine has the new or the old chip? I received the OTA this midnight, updated and went to sleep, no issues, sleep algorithm works even better, much more accurate data than before, including Heart Rate and Blood Oxygen (compared with Apple Watch test data).

Havenā€™t tried out video calling yet.

Hi Pablo, does the bug with the image upside down in video calls in version 1.6 also affect the Lemfo Lem 16? I received the update to version 1.6 but now that I am with version 1.4 the camera works fine can I update in your opinion or will I suffer from my camera bug?

Yes, it is for all Z40 models.
I will post a few messages from a user who said there were issues with video calls after update to 1.6.
We fixed it in the end, but it was extremely painful and we still donā€™t know if it is a bug, or if he was just unluckyā€¦
I would not update unless you have a problem.
You will not be able to downgrade if you take the OTA.

FYI, v1.6 was only made to work with newer Pixart chip which is used in the latest production watches. Apart from that, it makes no difference to older watches purchased over 6 months ago.

Anyone thinking about v1.6 OTA or full firmware flash should read this SOON !!!

Oops! That page doesnā€™t exist or is privateā€¦

Try it now. Link was bad

1 Like

Ok now, Thanks.

Jolly good :+1::+1::+1: