Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Thank you, the messenger light app works like charm!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Great news! Iā€™m glad that we found a workaround :+1:

5 Likes

You need a Optimus 2 on your Collection :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just ordered yesterday my new Lemfo Lem16ā€¦ Waiting for tuningā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Its worth reading this when installing apps

6 Likes

Greetings guys. Got Lokmat APPLLP4 Pro, and now i am wondering what could be the isuue of not getting my sim card work properly. It shows my network carrier name and requests my pin etc but when i try to make a call it tells me mobile network not available. Sim card 100% working in the phone. What am i missing? Thanks.

Which country do you use it in ?
Some countries block SIM in not approved (by the tele operator) devices.

Please check in Settings / About Watch and check your IMEI number is there.
If it is, then @Dotsfar is correct and the Sim provider is blocking access for the imei number.
More and more countries are doing this nowā€¦

And if its so,are there any known work arounds?Thanks in advance.Im using it in Latvia,Riga.

You should confirm your APN settings are correct in the mobile settings and check your IMEI is in place.
If everything is normal and your carrier has confirmed that it is not a problem on their side, then you need to contact the seller and ask them for support.
It is not legal for us to discuss any changing of the IMEI number (if it is blocked)
Mobile data switch is here

APN settings are in the cellular settings

Just received (in Conway, Arkansas) my Lokmat APPLLP Pro 4. Charged it up to get familiar with the screens. 1st observation is the user guide is basically useless, not detailed enough. 2nd the battery drains way too fast. Coming from the Samsung Gear S3 and GW5P world, I was expecting 2x battery life. Iā€™m sure with some customizing it will improve. 3rd Iā€™m glad there is an issues spreadsheet, great reference since Iā€™m experiencing a lot of short comings also. Hoping and searching for further online tips to meet my expectations with this Smartwatch to be more of a competitive choice in this expanding market.:+1:so far!

1 Like

@cjpitsch coolā€¦
Just remember that the full Android Watch is extremely different to WearOS etc.
It is a complete mobile phone device.
So of course, battery life is not going to be the same as simple tethering device.

Also remember that making or receiving calls through your mobile phone from the watch is not possible.
Thatā€™s why it has a Sim card provision and it really is a miniature mobile phone on your wrist.
You can make calls with Whatsapp or or similar apps without a Sim card inserted.
You have access to everything that the play store has to offer.

Welcome to the world of Full Android Watchesā€¦ :+1:

3 Likes

Thx for your prompt comments. Agreed itā€™s much different than Wear OS coming from the Watchmaker world, and looking forward in working with A11 and this forum. Since I use Verizon Iā€™m not sure if their micro-sim is all that compatible. Any advice on this is welcomed. Iā€™m all in with Android as opposed to the IOS environment.:handshake:

Watchmaker faces will work perfectly if you install @Eric_Crochemore universal launcher. Eric has an agreement with the watchmaker guys that allows this collaboration.
Some other bonus features available as well, like additional widgets etcā€¦

Check it out :+1:

I have doubts about Verizon compatibility.
Give it a go but I have no experience with USA providers.
My advice is to grab a cheap pay as you go T-Mobile Sim or similar.
Just saying this because I have seen comments from US customers who say T-Mobile works fine

I have checked About Tab in the settings and i can see my IMEI there, isnā€™t normally it should be there? Gonna try some different sim cards of different carriers though later on as well. Thanks for the advices.

1 Like

Is Universal Launcher compatible with A11? I didnā€™t know that :sweat_smile:

Note: Use at your own risk =)

Another little thing : SInce 30.9.22 the stepcounter does not reset to zero over night, the amount for KM ist always 3.62, the stepcounter keeps counting.
Restart doesnā€™t help. If you have a look in the history:
date steps KM
28.09. 8830 5.85
29.09 5844 3.62
30.09. 13674 3.62
01.10 17196 3.62
02.10 20952 3.62
03.10 0 0
04.10 32450 3.62

For me 5000-9000 steps a day is normal.
Funny beside this : on 3.10. my watchfaces do not show zero as in the history, but the addition of the last values ( something between 2.10 and 4.10 )
And very strange : an hour after restart, the values of the actual day are zero.

Just arrived todayā€¦ Impressed. Nice display, good weight. Maybe too big for me but it seems a good watch.

1 Like