Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 2&4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

No, I do not use a metal strap, I use the delivered one.

To allow apps to run in the background on A11 follow the following instructions from the watch menu :-

Step 1
Optimization
Clean task
Enter app list
Select required app to off
Turn battery saver off

Step 2
Apps and notifcations
Special app access
Unrestricted data
Select required app

Step 3
Press and hold power button
Recent task
Tap on lock in top right hand corner of the required app

Step 4
Battery
App standby optimizer
Select required app
Standby wakeup optimizer
No optimize

Step 5
Battery
App standby optimizer
Select required app
Standby sleep optimizer
No optimize

Step 6 ( should be on by default )
Battery
Auto launch management
App auto launch
Turn required app on

Step 7 ( should be on by default )
Battery
Auto launch management
App secondry launch
Turn required app on

7 Likes

Thanks very much for confirming.
I was asked, so I just needed to check :+1:

1 Like

Excellent tutorial @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
Thanks very much :+1:
We should collect all these nuggets and put them in a FAQ section.
When we can find the timeā€¦lol

4 Likes

Its a bit long winded :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!! :grinning:

1 Like

Your welcome :+1:

2 Likes

I edited a couple of my entries and your comments to them because I wasnā€™t clear enough what I meant.

1 Like

I have added my observations. Thank you for waiting for my input.

4 Likes

A massive thank you to the people who have added their comments to the spreadsheet. :+1::+1:
Itā€™s surprising that only around 5 or 6 people (other than myself and a couple of moderators) reported issues in the spreadsheet.
But it is awesome to be able to present some independent feedback!!

I will leave the spreadsheet up for anyone who still wants to contribute to the report.

I have made it available to both Lokmat and Lemfo and the solution provider.

Fingers crossed that this is enough to get things moving :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

The only app that i canā€™t make it work is fb messengerā€¦ I tried all the steps, but when i have a new message, the app doesnā€™t inform me, only when i open the appā€¦ :pensive:

A user reported the same problem. Download the facebook light app. This one should work.

3 Likes

@Giorgos_Tsarouchas
Please report it in the spreadsheet as a bug.
Instant messaging should be working.
If it is not, it should be reported.

Cheers

1 Like

It works for me. Did you follow all the steps described by @Dr_Andy_Vishnu to allow apps running in the background? Especially the Optimization app, which is still there playing tricks on Android 11. I hope soon they will stop adding that app and let the battery management of Android handle it.

At least it works most of the time. Iā€™m a bit in doubt whether it sometimes is delayed like the screen raise. I have a feeling the watch sometimes enters a deeper sleep, which causes the screen raise delay/failure and notification delay.

4 Likes

Good to hear . Technically i cannot see any reason why all apps wont stay awake following the above instructions

Personally, my experience of the notifications is that in general, the setup is not reliable.
Iā€™m unsure whether it is a formatting problem or the fact that in these later versions of Android - the nav bar (usually at the top of the screen) plays an important role for notificationsā€¦

2 Likes

I followed all the stepsā€¦ It worked for all the other apps(Watchdroid, Myrunningapp, Radiotunes, Music folder player)

2 Likes

Afaik you need to start the app the first time, and then never kill it, because the settings will only keep it running when it is running (even remember over reboot). So donā€™t ever leave the app in a way which kills it.

2 Likes

Ok my friend, iā€™ll try this when i get back home :slightly_smiling_face:

I know with the above settings watchdroid auto starts for me . No need to open app :+1:

2 Likes