Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Thanks for replying.
Ive installed assistant from the play store and im unable to set permissions up at it is greyed out for assistant app.

I have just changed to allow unrestricted access as that wasn’t on, and also the clean task i had that unticked for a few apps including assistant, but when i checked it was green again so ive removed it for all. I will have to have a play in my car later and see if that sorts it.
Thanks v much for your help.

2 Likes

That’s correct, the real google assistant app has no need to set regular permissions.
It is the Clean Task and Data Restrictions that matter - so you have done the right thing :+1:
You can try to find an accessibility menu app from the play store to access the hidden accessibility menu and check the Assistant permissions in there as well.

If it still doesn’t work properly after that, I’m not sure what you could do :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks again :+1:, no joy as yet but i will keep trying. It’s definitely something simple as i can press assistant on the watch whilst connected to car and talk that way no problem, (i couldn’t even do that yesterday, so moving forwards) but she is still deaf when i press the car button. I appreciate all your help thanks

3 Likes

I can confirm the firmware of lokmat appllp 2 pro and 4 pro is compatible tried flashing already my 2 pro with 4 pro firmware, and as per lokmat official store customer service in aliexpress said its the same and compatible, the only difference is the bezel and the Bluetooth name. and by the way sir i read your previous comment that you’ve tried already to flash the lemfo with lokmat appllp 4 firmware and is compatible. I asked the official store also if they can confirm that this new lemfo lemp 16 v1.4 firmware will be compatible with lokmat but still no response. My previous firmware was v1.1 having problem with upside down camera when using Facebook messenger video calling, then upgraded to 1.3 still the problem is not fix.

V1.4 is available. It solves this problem.

But my watch is lokmat sir the only firmware v1.4 there is lemfo i just want to confirmed first if i can use the lemfo v1.4 firmware to lokmat. Which has the fixed to this upside down camera sorry im new to android watch

This my only reference:
Continuing the discussion from Lemfo Lem 16 updates:

Ah ok, I didn’t noticed that. I can’t confirm now, but I will try to figure it out.

Glad to have found this site have a lot to learn here and thanks for accepting sorry for my bad English. Im using auto translation.

Don’t worry about your english, mate. It’s great.

2 Likes

version 1.4 I confirm that everything works except whatsapp,skype audio with Google assistant activated.May I ask if there is a way to update the weather automatically? Thank you

p.p.s found another small bug in all you tube versions when I put the square monitor the low keys don’t work

Yes, I understand.
I know that LEM16 will flash on APPLLP 4 as I have tested it.
I just can’t confirm anything about APPLLP 2 because we don’t have it to test.
Sorry.

Please keep this thread clean. If you want to share a watchface, post it in the “round android watchfaces” section.

3 Likes

Hi sir,
just an update regarding my watch lokmat appllp 2 pro and for information, today i have flash my watch with lemfo lem 16 firmware version 1.4 and it is compatible, the branding logo start up changes before lokmat now it become lemfo and so far everything is normal. I was scared doing the flashing but it was successful thank you.

5 Likes

Good news. Thanks for the info. :handshake:

2 Likes

First post updated with the new LOKMAT APPLLP 4 Pro firmware (full Flash Tool version) that was made two days ago.
No change log provided and I have not had time to test it, apologies for that.
APPLLP 4 Pro owners should be getting an OTA about now.

4 Likes

New updated lokmat firmware, i will try to flash this fw with my appllp 2 pro watch if i have free time and feedback here. Thanks

1 Like

FYI all,
I’m removing the fault spreadsheet for two reasons.

1. no one has gone to the sheet to report any problems have been solved.
  2. it is being accessed by non members who are misusing it rather than becoming a member and writing in this thread.

Sorry folks.

In some better news - we have started working on an international firmware for the Z40 models.
This is costing us money.
If you are interested in this development please send me a private message.
If no one is interested, we will not bother with it.
By International - I mean similar to the FAW international firmware project we did for A10 which is here

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/faw-release-candidate-1-v1-3/66487

6 Likes

is the z40 the lem16?

1 Like

Yes. Both, the Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and the LEM16.

2 Likes

Thanks,in that case, im happy with the firmware as is with the last OTA update version 1.4, apart from no audio when video calling