Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

it’s not so easy to make it short and then I’m not practical enough to insert the video here

@Davide_Muratore
Can you email a video as an attachment via Gmail to rascmoderators@gmail.com please?
Or upload it to Google drive and send a link to rascmoderators@gmail.com.

If we want to get attention and get it fixed, a video is best.

1 Like

i forgot to tell you i’m on firmware 1.1 for the reverse camera talk. so you should try on 1.3

Yes. The bugs in an old firmware are not really interesting for us.

3 Likes

Good point @G1NT0N1C. :+1::handshake:
Oh well, if anyone has this issue on v1.3 and is capable of getting a video of it - I will be happy to try and deal with it.

1 Like

i will try to get a video of it tomorrow,but if they cant access google services how are they expected to fix it,if they cant test it???

1 Like

@Logan1 as I said before, they can access for short periods of time.
We usually do the testing for them prior to an OTA being released.
Cheers.

3 Likes

im going to send you a video now ,its hard though because i am recording of my laptop while video calling my wifes phone on facebook on the watch and trying to get you to see the image on my laptop lol

1 Like

its being sent to email with a google drive link to the video,cause its to large for email

1 Like

Thanks very much for the video @Logan1 but I think there is a misunderstanding.
The upside down video issue is being fixed at the moment.:+1:

The video that is needed is for the problem reported above regarding Whatsapp and the Assistant app having sound problems…

oh rite, sorry defo misunderstood lol

2 Likes

No worries mate. Very grateful for your effort in trying to help :+1::handshake::handshake:

3 Likes

i explain the problem better so if anyone can try on firmware 1.3 i would be grateful. WhatsApp, and Skype ONLY IN VIDEO CALL (calling without video works audio) with the Google assistant active when i speak other people don’t hear me, if i turn off google assistant the audio works again. i would appreciate if someone try on firmware 1.3 thanks…I don’t try because I already tried many firmwares for reverse camera problem (lokmat firmware, z40 ,1.3 lemfo ,1.1 lemfo which is the only one that works)

I don’t understand why you don’t check it. You really want someone else to do the work? I’m just wondering…

1 Like

I asked please because in 2 weeks I mounted 4 different firmwares to solve the problem and since I’m now on version 1.1, can’t someone who has 1.3 try it?? if I have to try I have to mount 1.3 and then go back to 1.1 because I need video calling

Could just be a ‘big tech’ problem. I see these issues with Microsoft Teams all the time. Facebook/Meta, Google, Microsoft, etc, they are continually releasing software without the proper checks and balances. There’s a whole host of better video calling apps out there - maybe install one of those and test if the problem continues…

3 Likes

I would too but unfortunately my customers use whatsapp and skype I can’t ask all my old and new customers to install another app

2 Likes

@Davide_Muratore
Well, I spoke to our partner in China and we need a video.
Only using fw v1.3.
It is up to you
If you want us to address the problem faster then please provide a simple video like @Logan1 did. It’s not hard.
Flashing firmware only takes a few minutes.

Otherwise you can report it to Lemfo and wait and see what happens.

We are here to help but we need some assistance from you as well.

Cheers

5 Likes

@pablo11 hi, i have just had a notification about an OTA update to my lemfo lem 16 so i went into settings- about watch-updates and i get this screen but it wont let me do anything… update etc etc it just stays there…and im still on the current version V1.3

Its ok i did a factory reset and its allowed me to install the update, my watch is now on V1.4 :smiley:

2 Likes