Watchface Designer

Yes, while our time is very disposable, otherwise why would we be here in the community…

5 Likes

Yep Fellas, this little Pilgrim is so busy he can’t even add a "“PLEASE” to…“Where can I download watchfaces for kospet prime 2”?!! Must be a bugger being that flat out! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Cheers, “Hmmmm maybe I can get everyone to look up stuff for me too?..Say @Dotsfar …where do I find the… :crazy_face:” Doons

3 Likes

You can see why I did not reply in the first instance… Sometimes I just lose my shxt over these little things :rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t like question ignore it who are you to humble in public community.
And you call it community where u need to respect each other?

If you are talking about me… That’s exactly why I didn’t comment.
As I said before in another thread - responses get lost in translation and we don’t understand why you don’t say common courtesy words like please or thank you…
It may not be in your culture to use these words.
It’s a shame that you are offended when people are expressing their feelings about your comments…
Because, equally it is up to you to say something about how your posts are being interpreted…
So, yes it’s a shame that people are not understanding your posts correctly… But at the same time, when you see this happening - why don’t you explain your feelings…?
Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Because of my bad grammar people must humble?

That is not what I said, is it?
I never mentioned apology or being humble.
What I mean is - if you see people (from many cultures) are not understanding you correctly - it would help if you might say something about it and explain…

Much like I am doing right now.
It is a two way interaction and that is why I am talking to you about it…

2 Likes

Nobody complains about your grammar. But as far as I know, all languages have the words “please and thank you”…

6 Likes

Hi!
I am using the Google Assistant watch face to create a watch face with a shortcut to an app to take a look at blood sugar levels (a useful app for diabetics).

I don’t know what to type when it comes to the items “Class name” and “Package name”:

Could anyone please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Have you read this tutorial?

-A short how-to about arraytype 100

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C ha ha, you beat me to it :ok_hand::ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

hi everybody,

i have a little prob. I tried to have a 24h counter clockwise rotation picture , but when i export my watchface on my kospet prime, it’s a clockwise rotation. Any solution?
thanx…

I’ll have a look at it this weekend.

1 Like

Export and then importing the same watchface has always done that with the rotation. You need to change the rotation back again when you import it. Saving the work, however doesn’t have this bug.

6 Likes

This one will work with newer face engines:

rotate24h

Edit: direction>2< is needed, sorry. New picture uploaded.

4 Likes

YESSSSS, U’re a chief , thanks a lot… ::

2 Likes

Picture edited. A smal mistake corrected.

2 Likes

Then you just have to create a link in the clockskin to panel settings

Could you tell me how do you create that shortcut/link on the clockskin??? Thx!!!

Have a look at this:
-A short how-to about arraytype 100

2 Likes

hi to all,

maybe i’m a noob, but how to create a text zone???