LEMFO LEM P 4gb + 64gb (Prime style watch) support thread

No. It is a New installment.

Ok, then I would go ahead making sure it isn’t suppressed by any power limiting Optimization app or system settings. Allow it to startup and run in background and access to the GPS, and switch on the GPS if not already (I think it likes the high accuracy option), and access to unlimited data.

2 Likes

@savvinio have you checked this out below?
Also check all permissions for allowing the app to run in the background…
Even though the app is not “officially supported” you should still be able to be online I would think… Good luck :+1:

By the way, the DM30 is the same as the LEM P and the Kospet Prime S.
That is why I moved your topic here.

I tried all the above. Problem remains…

@savvinio
So you checked permissions are allowed for:
“Unrestricted data”
"Display over other apps "
“Auto Start”
“Excluded from battery saver”
"Disable “Task Killer” in the Optimisation app…?

If you have done all these things and have looked at all the app permissions in the Apps section in settings… I’m sorry - I don’t know what else to try.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Watch face design

Guys, I wanna ask, does anybody know some good caller ID blocker for our round FAWs??

Thanks!!

Good question wrong section:))

2 Likes

@Claudio_Alejandro Which watch?
Use the Google Dialler and contacts app, depending on the watch.
Set them as the default apps and you should be fine.

It’s a Lemfo LEMP, with Android 9.
On the native Contacts app I don’t see any blocking option.
And the Google phone book I think I’ve seen on any face watch but it looks too small to be really comfortable…

Use google gesture, locate call settings and then advanced settings. You’ll find it there.

1 Like

Google gesture is an app??

This is the app
It’s linked in the LEM X thread and is called gesture search.

4 Likes

Thanks for the app, Pablo!!

Yeah I didn’t found there but I still was able to access the contact’s phone from Google contacts (inside Google gesture) and set it to send to voicemail all incoming calls from him.
On the watch it doesn’t exist the block contact option; on the phone it does exists.

We need a more helpful app to do this things on our phone on a simplest way. Anyway thanks, it helped me a lot!!:blush:

Why is it the wrong section? It’s in the General Discussion section unless it was moved here from somewhere else.

1 Like

I’ll move this to the LEM P support thread.
@sonia_sophie_ataunna has chosen not to be a moderator anymore…
So I will deal with it.

1 Like

Done.
Sorry I had not dealt with it before now.

2 Likes

Pablo, I think moving this ,“caller id blocker” thread to Lemfo LEMP thread, isn’t necessary right… Beyond this is the FAW model for who I’m consulting, the app applies for any FAW, and in the other hand, it makes unnecessary long the Lemfo LEMP thread by itself.

Just an opinion!!

It’s already postponed. There’s no need to discuss it any longer.

1 Like