Watchface Designer

Thanks Doc . I will do that … as soon as I don’t have quite the same level of braindamage I am currently experiencing! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve got something really weird going on with one of my clock skins heart rate monitors when you load the clock skin on a watch the heart rate is not anywhere near where I put it. Until you get over 100 beats per minute and then it jumps to the correct spot and will stay there till you reset the clock skin. Next time it restarts it’s in the wrong spot again :face_with_monocle:

I am working with the beta version of the WFD for my Genesis and have a problem that hopefully someone can help me with:
When using
rotate 13 with rotatemode 6 ( for battery with a special angle display ) or rotatemode 3 ( for seconds with special angle display ) the Genesis doen’t show the hands ( there is nothing to see ). In WFD ( see the picture ) everything is ok.
clock_skin_model
Any suggestions or help ?

After some testing I have a solution for the battery, when you change the display angle to 180° Then you can export it with auto rotation multiplier : 1 and angle span : 360
and patch the existing rotate 12 in the xml file to 6. Thats all.
Then it looks like this :slight_smile:
yellow
But no solution for an angle smaller than / or unequal 180/360°
and no solution for the Second hand with an angle unequal 360°.

Is there an idea outside ?

Hi Everyone this is my first post and I need some help.

Nixi Watch Face

I rendered all elements in Blender and put the watch face together using Watchface Designer beta version 0.14.2. Everything works really well except that the blue animated loading bar above the seconds Nixi tubes are not animated as they should be. and the battery tube indicator at the bottom is also not showing the propper animation when it comes to displaying the percentage battery power left. When I look at the files it only uploaded one image as opposed to 10 images that display the amount of power left in the tube. I did the fixes that have been recommended ( the ‘FAW Animation Fix’ pdf ) but the animation is still not showing up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh by the way my watch is Thor 6 if that helps in any way.

Thank you.

Hi there @Bombelkie.,

I am still new to WFD but I believe this link may help you.
I don’t think @Dr_Andy_Vishnu would mind my sharing this link which he posted to one of my watch-faces recently to help me with an animation query.

Whether it resolves your specific issue or not I couldn’t say, however, in either case the information will be good to know. Hope it helps.
Cheers.

1 Like

maybe it’s not supported on Thor6, have you tried on another watch or with UL ?

The behavior of Zeblaze face-engines are a little bit different. You have to move the battery 200 px to the left (or to the right side, not sure) to make it work on your watch.

2 Likes

Correct . To the left :+1::+1:

1 Like

I also noticed that the Temperature doesn’t change. I’m not sure why. I’ll keep playing around with.

I just tried moving the battery 200 px to the left and it still didn’t work.

I only have the Thor 6 watch and not sure what “UL” is. Sorry I’m very new to this :upside_down_face:

Thank you for the suggestion @Gazman I have done the fix and it still didn’t work.

I don’t think some elements are working correctly in the beta version. I noticed that it has lost the GIF capability.

1 Like

@Louis_Peek is right. It’s just a beta, some parts are not working correctly. And some of the new Features doesn’t work on every face engines.

3 Likes

Oh ok thank you @Louis_Peek and @G1NT0N1C Hopefully there will be a newer version coming out.

1 Like

how to add gif images in the version 14.2 it says not compatible with stock version pls tell which version has this

When I make clock skins with gifs they work fine with stock launcher other then they run twice as fast. My running Mario clock skin is a jogging man on universal launcher but on stock launcher he is the sprinting man. :man_shrugging:t3:

Very interesting!! I am using the stock launcher on my Genesis, and the watch Designer last beta version. I never testet gif animations, because I thought that this is possible only for universal launcher.
You said : it is possible (they run twice as fast). Is there no other problem with the stocklauncher using gifs? If no than I should give it a try…

1 Like

WHat rent these stock launchers and universal launchers and which version of the designer are u using please tell