Watchface Designer

Thank you @Nicholas_Herczeg,

BTW. the method of Arraytype 100 in this forum’s discussion, I think this is not working as expected. Either touch is not working or location is not accepting…

Checkout my first try…
clock_skin_model

And see why that tap is not working.

The method of array type 100 is working 100% on android 7.1.1 and the new android 10 . Also older watches . However the smallest mistake will stop it working . Dont forget to use package viewer on your watch for the detail needed . NOT your phone as per the instructions .

Check this for your google assistant touch . Look inside the clockskin

1 Like

Hi,

If I have some “static” watchfaces downloaded from this site or from clockskin site, can I modify them to create interactive watchfaces?

Is there a “user manual” of watchfacedesigner???

Thanks in advance

If you keep them for yourself and dont post them on the forum its fine . However if you do this and publish them without owners permission it is strictly against our rules

Thanks for the reply.
I figured they couldn’t be published and I find it right.
Of course I would like to do this for personal use and I have no interest in publishing them.
I don’t even know if I’ll be able to do it …
It would be even better if someone more experienced than me did it on my own, but I doubt anyone willing to do it … :grin:

WFD is currently unable to do this. It has to be added manually.
Here’s a guide on how to do it:

-A short how-to about arraytype 100

1 Like

Thanks for reply, I’ve already done it, successfully! :+1:t3:

I have another doubt, would someone be able to explain to me how the X and Y coordinates are calculated to insert the various interactive buttons in the watchface? is there a sort of map with the points of the quadrant to be inserted inside the XML file?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oooook, perfect, thanks! this is what I needed

1 Like

Hi
since the last update of my Kospet prime, the circular bar battery does nt work anymore.
Any idea???
Thx

The newest face engine is working slidly different as the old ones. Some faces have to be redesingned.
An other way is to flash back to the old firmware.

2 Likes

Thx for reply, i try to redesigned but that doesnt work, the bar is already 100% or when is ok the bar is not in place :confused:

There are some new araytypes: AT61 (charging animation without charging image) and AT63 (charging animation with charging image). But you have to add it manually to the clockskin XML, because UL can’t handle it at the moment.

2 Likes

Ul or wfd ?

1 Like

Sorry, WFD can’t handle it. UL works fine.:+1: Stocklauncher, too.

Good morning all . If you look at the top post we have posted the newest version of WFD V 0.14.2 beta . Please note this version is incomplete and may never be completed . However it does have features some of you may find usefull . We have lost contact with the developer and hope he is fit and well . Our best wishes to @Marco_Ferreira .

8 Likes

Have now tested the new version v0.14.2 beta something. The ARRAY 100 functions work quite well. Now you don’t need to extend the xml-code by editor. While testing the following question came up: the new functions for the “autorotation”: “balance Wheel and steps”: can you use these functions on the Genesis ( standard launcher ) ?

1 Like

How can I write some text in a watchface ?