Watchface Designer

hello, new to this program. was wondering where i could get different back rounds to use also different hands and also animated weather icons. thanks

@chris_johnson you gotta just Google or Bing for backgrounds (I personally use pixabay since most of their images are free, have a commercial license and are attribution free. You just need to make an account to remove pop-ups, also free. You can also donate to submitters you like, but not required. I think they use the donate a cup of coffee site). As far as animated weather icons, just Google or Bing animated weather gifs or something like that, unless you have the skills to make your own. Many, however won’t have a commercial license and will some require attribution if not payment for a personal or commercial license.

@Marco_Ferreira With the newer FA 7.1.1 Enhanced firmwares supporting animated backgrounds and smart complications, will WFD 0.14.2+ support building faces with that or will that only be for hard coded faces by the individual companies. If you could build an export option for 7.1.1 Enhanced (“Tweaked+”?), that would be really cool. Designers would just have to post that the download is for watches that support it. I think the smart and animated features are specific to the Kingwear engine, specifically Kospet Prime and Kronos Blade Genesis, but more will be added as time goes on.

Hi there. Can i request new feature? Please add support to using .gif files as image layer. Not converted to animated array, exactly .gif files.

WFD ran out of memory
how to fix?

3 Likes

Hello
i just have a question, How to invert rotation of a circular power or steps (not the clockwise rotation)???
thanX

I think its a phase. Lost the drive to design watches anymore :weary:

Really? Do you need some inspiration? Here it is :slight_smile:

https://www.tagheuer.com/pt/en/timepieces/collections/tag-heuer-formula-1/43-mm-quartz/CAZ101P.FC8245.html

https://www.tagheuer.com/pt/en/timepieces/collections/tag-heuer-carrera/43-mm-calibre-16-automatic/CV2A1R.FC6235.html

https://www.tissotwatches.com/en-en/shop/tissot-chrono-xl-nba-teams.html

1 Like

Just change the Direction property to Counter Clockwise ???

1 Like

Hi Marco, were can i find the latest WFD version. Um abraço

At the top of this thread . Thanks

The last version is from 2018?? is Marco Ferreira still in vacations :slight_smile:

Marco is back. If we all give him some time, there will be a new version. Please be patient.

2 Likes

I´m using WFD since 2017 an a huge fan of @Marco_Ferreira work. of course I will be patient.

2 Likes

I’m a fan, too… :wink:

2 Likes

Any update on the new WFD?

The new version is slightly more complicated to complete than expected but looking good . It will be ready when Marco has the time . Thanks

3 Likes

Yes, it’s in the works. I’m sorry to take so long, but my job isn’t allowing me time and when I get to the weekend I’m really tired. So the work is progressing very slowly, but it is progressing…

14 Likes

Good to hear from you Marco :+1: