Watchface Designer

I remember hearing this before regarding fonts and pc’s . Have you tried asking @Marco_Ferreira on this . As i said Mac works fine

1 Like

Thanks Tim. This might sound like I was just wasting your time the whole time (which believe me I wasn’t (this was a genuine issue)) but I tried wdf on linux (I use kali and win10 both, dualboot, on my system) and manually installed fonts work. Then later I booted into windows and surprisingly the fonts work.

2 Likes

I never thought that for one minute :wink: . Good to hear you are sorted :+1:

2 Likes

how to create a working linear indicator for battery?

something of this sort in WFD. I haven’t figured out so far.

hey the trick is simple you should right-click on the font package in and select "install for all users"
(it has an administrator shield icon also)

1 Like

Try this -

Thanks

1 Like

I think I have worked on something similar of sort when working with a weekday panel that illuminates on corresponding day. Thanks for the hint.

1 Like

How to add utc time in wfd

Accidentally rewrote an existing xml file with another. Is it possible to retrieve the xml from the exported zip file?

I don’t think so. WFD combines image files when they are compressed, so the original .xml file is lost. :grimacing:

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.f6096eafd6e74de4475eeeca1a6814b0&pid=Api&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fa9xhxAxaqOfQs%2Fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2BEqgS3O1H%2F%2F%2BTLd42Z9cY9NK5h0gs%2BVX7hUOVZ8cKaI%3D

1 Like

LOLZ! I’m copying that!!!
(ps maybe eric chrocemore will have a better answer for you)

No you cannot . Sorry :pensive:

crying-man

OOps… I meant Marco Ferrario not Eric SORRY!

1 Like

Utc is not supported

Sure, the xml are exported in the zip.

Yes, but they are altered somewhat aren’t they?
I know… PPPffftttttt. (I am an idiot):roll_eyes:

I am an idiot too and the there are many. Xmls in the zip.

1 Like

Yes, but they are altered to match the newly combined images I think.

3 Likes