Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

Which watch is that?

Its zeblaze thor pro 3g

I have reboot my watch, well actually i had to reboot it since skins became distort and washed out. Afterwards, the connection remain stable with bt and wifi on, and so as the power consumption, it takes about 2% per hour

New version 12 in Play Store:

• New music control screen.
  • You can select between the new music control format for the phone or the previous version.
  • Selection of music player by default for the phone.
  • Selection of music topic cover post listening.
  • New icon quality settings in notifications.
7 Likes

Great update . Thankyou as always :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the time and work you are putting in it. It’s a great app!

1 Like

thanks for doing a great job, hoping for more new features.:pray::clap:

1 Like

Great Job :+1: @lumaticsoft. Few days days back I saw video on youtube but did not find on playstore, so I was eagerly waiting. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
Excellent work as usual :+1:

I’m still working on the other things we were discussing. I will let you know if I have any updates :handshake:

1 Like

Hi, great project.
I have a question: will it be supported on iOS in the future?

Unfortunately I have no experience in iOS development I will see if in the future I can do something for these devices, but at the moment I see it impossible.

4 Likes

Received my Lemfo Lem 10 today and having an issue with Watch Droid. I have been using Watch droid for years on all my watches. Currently I use ii on an Les 1 and Lem 7 with no problems.

I installed the app on the watch, version 9.0, the same as my phone and other watches. It paired ok and after selecting the Lem 10 on the phone app it connects and holds a connection until the watch shuts off (goes to sleep). It then disconnects and does not reconnect until the watch is turned back on and the app on the watch is selected. It stays connected until the watch shuts off and repeats the above cycle.
I tried un-pairing both devices, rebooting the watch and repairing and establishing a new connection in the apps. It works the same. Breaks connection upon shutdown. I tried the connection options to keep the devices awake but still no success. Ideas?

(Added.) I disconnected the Lem 10 and connected the Les 1 so I could use it and it connects and operates normally.

Maybe @lumaticsoft can tell anything about this…

I had a similar problem after a OTA update and reset . Have you tried this ?

Settings - more - background cleaner - battery saver - uncheck watch droid assistant .

2 Likes

Thanks. It appears the problem is solved. I thought I read something about this before but needed a little push.
i got a quick disconnect while the watch was off but it reconnected and is working ok now. I’ll keep you updated.
capt Jon

3 Likes

Thanks again @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, this is the solution for this problem in devices with Android 7.1 or higher.

2 Likes

Hi all, is it possibile to get the same integration that we have in WhatsApp Aldo in Telegram?

If your question concerns multimedia notifications, I wanted to say that I am working on that, maybe in the future yes.

@lumaticsoft, Is there any way to have whatsapp call notification? I’m using watchdroid 9.1. thanks

You should get all whatsapp notifcations on your watch using 9.0 or 9.1 ? Have you ticked whatsapp in the notication app list ?

1 Like