Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

No unfortunately not . You will also see with IOS functions are limited compared to android . Can you give a little more info on your disconnection problem with wiiwatch app . Did you connect via app and not via bluetooth settings

Hey Tim, thank you very much for your reply!
Iā€™ve been using the watch for just over two days now, and Iā€™m fairly new to android watches in general.

Iā€™ve disconnected all of my Bluetooth devices from both the watch and the phone, and proceeded to connect using the WiiWatch 2 application, havenā€™t touched the Bluetooth settings.

I still have some times when the watch suddenly disconnects and I only notice that after I get some notifications on my phone and they donā€™t show up on the watch. I have to open the WiiWatch application and wait for it to connect to the phone again.

Any help or tips will be greatly appreciated

I used to get random disconnects with my iphone 6 but as i no longer own one i have nothing to test . Like you i was using wiiwatch .

Heey thanks to @Dr_Andy_Vishnu for the help he is giving to the users.
Really the issue of disconnections is something that has me crazy, I with all the devices that I have made tests and I have a stable connection, most users tell me they have a very good connection without interruptions but in some cases they contact me disconnection problems. Unfortunately much more than what I said in this thread I can not say:

These are some things that other users have told me about how they have solved their problem.

1 Like

As you know the disconnection,can be have all 3 network on GPS, WIFI and BL, maybe the device get hot , or when you are connect to a WIFI and suddenly you go to other WIFI the disconnection happen because the device is searching for a network to connect extra power and maybe again the device ,get hot and the disconnection occur , i believe this happen because the device is small,do you have another explanation.
with just BL on no disconnection at all.beside its a great app thanks

I do wish for more feature like ; the virtual keyboard and touch pad or mouse. its possible to get some information from the phone applications like; weather,news,stock market,updates,agenda,appointments and others, just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Your very welcome . Appreciate your work :+1:

1 Like

I got a frequent disconnection on my zeblaze thor pro A5.1. but the problem dissappear on two condition, first when I turn on the wifi, which will drain the battery. Two when its on charging. Iā€™ve put the watchdroid out of battery optimization since the I install it, but the still the problem occurred when my watch not in those 2 condition :sweat: any idea. Iā€™ve tried in ver 9, 9.1 and 11. The problem remain exist

Normally putting watchdroid out of battery optimization on both devices is enough. Maybe your phone has another battery menu ?

I was exploring watchdroid while the disconnection happened by it self, so Iā€™m pretty sure, that wasnā€™t because any shutting down app.

you should root the device, i donā€™t know how watchdroid works in A5 watches, Android 5 its not well optimize for battery consumption,but i use to own the watch and the battery last the whole day i did root the watch, with some magisk module, of course if you turn on the WIFI,BL and GPS,the device get hot and you are going to have disconnection and i believe too because the WIFI its always searching for network if you are in a place with WIFI connection the disconnection it doesnā€™t happen to often, it happen to me in my two A7 watches and i did try everything, you know its a small devices.

Hello,
I have question about watch droid widget. I install widget on my watch but not appear in watch, how add it?

Although I do not indicate the model of your Smartwatch I will give the 2 options:
For models with the Play Store that does not have the possibility of establishing a third-party Widget, a good option is to use ā€œUniversal Launcher New Genā€ developed by @Eric_Crochemore:

The thread in the forum is this:

In the devices that I have tried it works, but it changes the luncher of your smartwatch.

If your Smartwatch is an Amazfit the latest version of the Widget is 10.2 if it works with versions 10 and 11 of Watch Droid

You can update it through some installation application like
APK Installer for Windows:
http://apkinstaller.com/downloads/

Remember to reset your smartwatch so that the Widget is displayed for the first time.

1 Like

I am using Ericā€™s universal launcher on my Zeblaze thor pro 3g. Iā€™ve put on the watchdroid widget, but sadly, still no luck :cry:. Iā€™m using vivo v15 pro A9.

So when you swipe up , then left there is nothing there ?

With this widget work. Thnak you very much for help.

1 Like

Your welcome . Works great :+1:

There is the watchdroid widget.

Do you mean where ? Thanks

Sorry for my lousy english :sweat_smile: i meant, iā€™ve add the widget, so when I swipe up then left, i found the watchdroid widget that iā€™ve just add

1 Like