Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

The disconnections should not happen as long as the smartwatch is close to the phone, I have tested several brands both phones and smartwatch and I always have a stable connection without problems, I will also give instructions so that any user with this problem can improve their stability.

1. You have to exclude Watch Droid from the battery optimization system in your phone as in your smartwatch, otherwise it may be the cause of the disconnections.
    I send video explaining how.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxzfQBl_dUw

2. Each phone factory has its own memory or battery optimization applications, check how to disable in each case.

3. If your smartwatch has Android 7.1 you have to deactivate the “Background cleaner” enter to:
    Settings> More> Background cleaner> Off

4. I have been informed that when these devices are synchronized with wireless headphones to the smartwatch, Bluetooth cuts occur.

5. Some users have reported that disabling the DuraSpeed ​​application have solved the problem.
    You can disable DuraSpeed ​​or exclude Watch Droid from there.
    1_DS_Setings.jpg - Google Drive
    2_DS_More.jpg - Google Drive
    3_DS_DuraSpeed.jpg - Google Drive
    4_DS_WD.jpg - Google Drive
    5_DS_Disabled.jpg - Google Drive

2 Likes

Thanks so much for posting this here my friend :+1:
This is such an important development for us in the Android watch world.
I have been looking into some further development with Android 7.1.1 with Wiite.
I will send you a pm and see if we can help each other :+1::handshake:

3 Likes

@lordomarr that will not be possible.
The BT low energy channel used in long standby mode is not going to be able to support it.
Let’s see what future dual chip designs can bring to the table.

2 Likes

Thanks Pablo11 for your support, I have always wanted to create a thread in the forum, I believe that with the help of all of you we can improve the experience of many users.

2 Likes

Any solution to have Phone call notify?
When receive call on phone not show on watch…
Any solution?
Xiaomi Note4 miui 10 and LemX

Unfortunately since the last changes in the Play Store policy where I had to modify the application without having to use the call permissions to capture the phone calls this has been affected and the only way I have to detect if a phone call comes in is through the notification bar, if your phone application does not notify correctly, it can not be reported as a call.
Through the tests I have done on different devices and through the comments of users who use the Google application for handling phones works correctly:

With this application you will surely get a call notification with the possibility of “Answer” or “Reject” it, but the transfer of the audio from the phone to the smartwatch will not be done.

3 Likes

lumaticsoft. went i am using Bluetooth,WIFI and GPS i got several disconnection test in my LemX and Zeblaze Thor 4 pro,with Bluetooth is perfect , went to application on the phone ,General adjustment, connection parameters, and check the connected keep awake to the Smartwatch and not connection problems but like you said consume more battery,what can be done or what do you think is the problem.

If I am aware of these problems, unfortunately as I said in the previous comment much more information I have to offer, I do not know why there are users who have no problems and others who have the same device if they have, for the moment in all models I’ve tried a stable connection for hours and I have not had any problems. It is a pity that this happens.

I have started testing the new version of Watch Droid and you can perform tests with these points in mind:
The user has to have the necessary knowledge to update both devices.
If you find a fault, send a short description of the problem to develop.lumaticsoft@gmail.com
The texts of many languages ​​were translated by automatic tools, you can send corrections of them.
The updating of the smartwatch can be done by loading it by USB or sending it using the update button on the information screen as shown in this video.
https://youtu.be/eVtYn7jjtUI
For the correct operation both applications have to have the same version.
When installing the development version the icon will change to green on both devices.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MCPGFxp2cj7CkdGRv4Ga82fqhnuzOCda
For users with WearOS devices that can not update the version on their smartwatch, send an email to develop.lumaticsoft@gmail.com to be included among the test users.

Release news:

• Solution of found errors.

• New icon quality settings in notifications.

• New music control screen.

• You can select between the new music control format for the phone or the previous version.

• Selection of music player by default for the phone.

• Selection of music topic cover post listening.

Apk
Phone 11.5.25

Watch 11.5.25

WearOS 11.5.25

3 Likes

Hey bro
I noticed this problem
But i found it when i was on airplane mode and Bluetooth connection to phone is on
When i turned off airplane mode off
This problem disappeared
I hope this may help bro
:hugs:

thanks i will try,i understand ,but i will loose the replay messages,no big deal

Hi, fisrt thanks fof your greag work.
Since last ver update I dont get notification on the phone when I got incoming calls, is it becouse the new google permissins you talk about?

1 Like

Yes . Go back to version 9.0 . Thankyou

1 Like

Where can I find the version 9 files for watch & phone?

https://m.apkpure.com/search

This app is really great, it allows me to replying text. But one problem, Bluetooth connection keep disconnecting after few seconds. So i forcefully had to get back to wiiwatch, which seems using Bluetooth BLE ,stable connection, lack ability :sweat:. Mine running A5.1

Shame as really good with 7.1

@lumaticsoft
Can you send me a personal message please?
I want to discuss some options with you.
Cheers
Pablo.

Yep . Plan to get one with A7 to replace my kw88, but I changed my mind, because I need Bluetooth call when riding my bike, which for now only works on A5.1

1 Like

Any way to get this app on iphone? Or anything other than that WiiWatch application?
My Lemfo lem8 keeps getting disconnected from my iPhone 7