Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

You have to grant file read and write permissions in the application that is on the smartwatch. (Watch Droid Assistant)

1 Like

Hi, I receive call notifications but without caller ID name but just number. How can I fix the issue? contact are correctly synced

4 Likes

Hello, most of us have multiple watches with Watch Droid assistant installed. Every time I switch watches, I have to re-adjust watchdroid settings, font size, vibrate, alert durationā€¦

Is it possible to add a ā€œwatch profileā€ option in the application, so when you select a watch and pair, you select the configuration profile to apply for that specific watch? For example, you pair your watch, configure the settings, name, and save the configuration. you would do this for each of your watches. when you switch watches, you pair it, go to a ā€œsetting profileā€ section, select a profile and apply.

Just a thoughtā€¦ @lumaticsoft

Thank you!

1 Like

Would be nice if you change design of UI to more stylish design (I didnā€™t say app is bad just design looks a little bit poor)

Well, I like itā€¦:wink:

2 Likes

I say if it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it. Iā€™ve been using it for years and find it works well as is.

1 Like

@lumaticsoft Hello there! First I want to thank you a lot for the greateast notification app ever for the Full Android Watches! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::handshake:šŸ» Second, I wonder if it would be possible to add a scheduler for waking screen on and vibration. Iā€™d be even more happy if I could disable these features at night :blush:

Anyway, thanks a lot again!

Is there any option to let watch use smartphoneā€™s lte connection through watch droid or somehow?

You can use BT tethering to share internet/data connection but not cellular voice calls.

1 Like

Any1 can tell if itā€™s worth to buy premium?
And why?

In my opinion, anyone who can afford it should buy the premium version. Itā€™s an excellent app that is always being developed. I like to support it. But of course there are not only moral arguments, but also practical ones: There are a lot of useful functions that can only be used in the Premium version. They will be shown to you in the free version with the note that these are premium functions. I havenā€™t memorized all of the premium features, but a significantly improved quick view of the messages was one of them.

5 Likes

Accidently taped on touch lock and now canā€™t use watch screen pls help

You will have to flash your watch if i understand you correctly

1 Like

Hello,

I am using :

• Kospet Optimus
  • watch droid phone version 15.16
  • watch droid assistant version 15.16

and I have an issue with volume music control on watch droid.
Everything is fine on Play, next and previous control, but Iā€™m unable using volume control.
Anyone know how to solve this?

@lumaticsoft this one is probably something that you need to look at?
Cheers
Pablo11

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have had the same report from 2 other users ā€¦ generally the volume control works smoothly for most users.
This is something that is limiting the application on the phone, what model of phone do you have? what version of android? Is any modified?

1 Like

I am using

• Realme 5pro
  • android 10
  • no modified

Is that help? or you need more phone information?
Please give me the details.

Thank you

I am enjoying Watch Droid and it is stable and can be configured to work the way I want it.
I do have a small request - could we have a small time and date display on the media control screen please? The media control screen is often left on for me as I am listening to many podcasts, and it is several button/screen presses to get out of this and check the time, then back into it again.
Thanks for the excellent support you have provided in configuring notifications etc.!
Julian

1 Like

Woow that screen is really full of content, I donā€™t know if something else would come in, Iā€™ll still keep it in mind.
Thanks for using Watch Droid.