Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

Error in firmware? Why?

Is there any possibility in the future that the data from the Fitness app (map, Heart rate, distance, calories) will be synchronized with the Watch Droid Phone so that we do not need other sports apps?

2 Likes

In the different tests that I carry out with the device models that I have, everything generally works well, but I have seen that some firmwares cannot handle more than one application or service that requests data from heart pulse sensors, if you want to carry out a continuous measurement and there is a service that is collecting data the sensor is blocked. I would have to review what is happening in your case, but the users who have contacted me by email are very satisfied with this option, so I agree with @pablo11 maybe it is a firmware problem.

I am trying to make a much bigger solution in what includes the calorie calculation system and sports activity tracking from Watch Droid, unfortunately it will take time to implement these things. We will see what happens in the future.

4 Likes

Has just been moved to a different placeā€¦ Not censored.
This is the devā€™s thread for his app and he has already answered the question so any more posts about this are now in the other location.

@lumaticsoft, is it possible to get access to the version before the new big heart sensor and health update ? My Running app has started crashing after the update. Naturally I donā€™t know if there is any connection between the update and the crashes, but itā€™s one of the few things which have changed on my Prime 2, and one way to find out would be try to roll back.

1 Like
3 Likes

It didnā€™t want to install on phone, went through install animation and ended with ā€œnot installedā€ message. Where did you get it, from an apk site or direct from Lumatic ? The icon is also green instead of blue ?

Never mind, I uninstall it and disable Bluetooth. Also interesting experiment for battery life.

@lumaticsoft great piece of software. I bought the full version some years ago and Iā€™m really impressed with the new sport additions. Any chance for them to be sent to google fitness?

Anyway, nice one mate.

3 Likes

You can do 2 things:

1. With version 15.10 disabling the steps and heart rate recording options, they are totally independent and will not be executed if they are disabled, it will remain the same as the previous version.
  2. You will have to uninstall version 15 before installing an older version.

Phone

Smartwatch

1 Like

I hope in the future ā€¦ much remains to be done

Why not run Google fit on the watch and sync right there ?

On my watch Google fit will not give heart rate data, only track steps, have to set heart on top to sync to fit currently. Heart on top check s heart rate every 5 mins of the day instead

1 Like

Google fit is really a place you send your workouts to. As a fitness app, itā€™s really bare bones and has no way of checking your heart rate sensor. Also, running a sportstracker all day would kill the battery

Right, but I didnā€™t imagine tracking heartrate all day in Google Fit, only during workouts, and My Running app would will do that and sync with Google Fit, so that would be a solution for sports activities.

yes. or gliderun. both use built-in hear rate monitor. I use myrunningapp and ghostracer with a pulsebelt. My request was to send 24hrs HR tracking, not actual workouts.

I suppose, we just use heartontop and disable watch droidā€™s new sports features, (I personally donā€™t do day trackings, mainly due to unprecise optical heart rate sensors) until such time he adds google fit sync.

Wow hi, literally paid for the premium of this app last night as it seems to be the best one for my new prime 2. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

It is the best.
There is no question about it.
Nothing comes close :+1:

5 Likes

If its the only app us Mods use it has to be the best :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1:

1 Like

defo the best,. was the best on the zeblaze thor 4 pro too,ā€¦

only feature ive found not to work fluently so far is the find my watch beeper.

the option to make sound on the phone works 100% an also the ā€œout of range signal drop warningā€ works 100% strange because im sure the first time i used the ā€œfind my watchā€ beeper worked too