Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

Is there a new version of this app expected to come out? I have a pixel 7 pro and a LEM16. I don’t have a sim for the LEM16 and the GaoFit app is unable to sync MMS messages. Unfortunately, when I try to install Watch Droid Phone on my pixel, it says “This app is not available for any of your devices” and shows both of my devices grayed out.

Have you read the posts up above?
If so, then you know as much as we do :+1:

A link to the available versions for people who do not use the play store:

http://www.lumaticsoft.com/watch-droid/versions/

1 Like

@pablo11 Yeah, I tried to follow but there’s a lot of messages to go through. I also checked your link to XDA and found that he hasn’t been active there in quite a while either. It’s a little unfortunate because it seems like a nice app, particularly when compared to a lot of the included smartwatch apps. I’ll try just downloading and installing the apk from your link but I’m guessing the discussion above about a permission change or an android API change may have made it unlikely to work and that’s why it says it’s not available for my device.

It did let me install the APK. It will connect fine until the screen turns off. I tried all of the config on the FAQ for the app but some of it is not done the same way in Android 11/13 as it was when the app came out. I can get it to connect by turning off/on Bluetooth. I think it has something to do with the watch being a phone instead of a headset so android does not want to maintain the connection.

It’s the power saving options on the watch.
In the Optimisation app for the watch, check the Clean Task is disabled and the set permissions for watch droid to run in the background in the watch power settings etc…
Same as a mobile phone.
You can can search for “background app” in the search tool here on the forum for more information.

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu created a straight forward guide which pops up when you search

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Even than droid loses connection,even in premium.

Ronald

Holland

To allow apps to run in the background on A10 follow the following instructions from the watch menu :-

Settings - Apps and notifications - special app access - unrestricted data - turn on app

Settings - Apps and notifications - battery optimisation - all apps - click on app - dont optimize

Settings - Apps and notifications - see all apps - select app - mobile data and wifi - make sure background data and unrestricted data usage is on

To allow apps to run in the background on A9 follow the following instructions from the watch menu :-

Main menu - optimization - clean task - tap on the white text - then tap the green circle on the app you dont want to sleep when the screen is off .

Also do this -

Main menu - settings - apps and notifications - special app access - unrestricted data - then tap slider on the app you want to have unrestrcited data

5 Likes

Works fine for me if set up correctly as @Dr_Andy_Vishnu says.

1 Like

Same here. Flawless :+1:

1 Like

When watch goes in"sleep"connection is lost.

Ronald

Then you cannot have followed the instructions properly

2 Likes

I Think I dit not do well,
My English is not good enough I am afraid

Ronald

Holland

Don’t worry about your English, buddy. It is in order. Many here are not native speakers.

3 Likes

Only an explication too understand is a problem,I would like to have the lancher to but It does not work out like the YOU TUBE film.

Ronald

Holland

If we’re talking about universal launcher, there’s two applications to prevent from being optimized : watchclockskin and preferences.

3 Likes

Yes watchclockskin ,I tried twice but no succes.

It is on the watch again,but I have only one watchface with it.
Al my other faces are gone.

That’s normal, because Universal Launcher can’t display stock faces. But you can download and install thousands of faces here.
By the way: the stockfaces are not deleted. They are still there. They will be back if you use the stocklauncher again.

3 Likes