Vacheron & Constantin Grand Complication 3600

Thank you, @Louis_Peek!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C Really nice work here!! Would love it if someone could make something similar for stock launchers.

2 Likes

I’ll think about. But it would be very limited.

5 Likes

Hi,

I like to have this beautiful watch face on my Samsung active 2 watch. Would you please tell me how to install it?

Thanks,

Johnny

Nothing here will work on your Samsung watch. Sorry mate.

I will publish a stocklauncher version of this face in a few days. Be patient.

6 Likes

It’s done. It has not been easy for me to make all the necessary compromises. But for those who need a stocklauncher-version:

-Vacheron & Constantin Grand Complication for stocklauncher

2 Likes

I’ve been away for awhile and am just back checking in. Thank you for all the hard work, time, and effort you have put into this project. I currently have the face installed and will give more feedback after someuse. Thanks again!!!

You are welcome. I’m looking forward for your Review!

2 Likes

Thank you for this great watchface. I have it installed with UL 3.4.8 but I loose constandly connection with my watch. Probally it will work with .watch version. Is that still W.I.P. ?

I still can’t offer a .watch version of this watchface. But it should work fine on UL 3.4.8? Just push the zipped folder to the clockskin folder on your watch.

Thank you for your quick reaction. I have uninstalled version 3.4.8 and installed version 3.4. It looks like connection is Stable now.

To avoid confusion: This face also works with the latest UL version. :wink:

1 Like

Been using this face for a couple of weeks now. All features working well except ones you mentioned, which is still a great accomplishment. The tide chart is actually pretty accurate for my area which surprised me since I’m in North Carolina, USA. Thanks for a superb job!

1 Like

Thanks for testing.:+1: I’m glad you like it!:slightly_smiling_face:

By the way: At the moment the solar time is identical to the simplified time. Test it…:wink:
460px-Zeitgleichung_mit_Datumsangaben

1 Like

Nice one! Cheers ^^

1 Like

Thank you. I’m glad you like it!!!

Wellcome back @Jurgen_Oberst

2 Likes

Thanks mate!