UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

Wrong suggestion… Thanks

Happy holidays

guys I passed v.4 but it still does not open. completely left out of batteries. I had so much time to charge but it did not charge. when the screen is opened it has the red battery. I do not know what else to do. I am very sad

as long as there is sound when connecting the watch to the computer, it means that the watch’s battery is still charged

there is a sound when the clock is connected to the computer, it makes a sound when connected and immediately disconnects

if the battery is completely empty and then I flash the rom, how will it open ??
if the battery has no power how to restart

if the battery is fully charged, this means that you will have to wait about a week before trying to install the firmware again. (put the watch somewhere so you don’t try to connect it to your computer again. Or disassemble the watch to turn off the battery)

the battery is completely empty.
but the problem is that it does not charge.
makes a sound when connected and immediately a sound that was disconnected
the battery is red but when it turns blue it turns for 3 seconds and then the screen closes and if I open it again it is black

explain to me please.
if the battery is completely empty it will restart and open after the flash??

How can the device turn on if it has firmware from other watches installed?
and the battery charge is not included in the firmware

has no software from other watches.
why do you say this.
and the 3 roms I installed are for kospet optimus pro 3/32

I had this when I incorrectly specified where the MT6739_Android_scatter. - file is located. The Sp Flash Tool opens the last folder with this file by default.

after flashing 3 roms
one is this

the other is this

and the last one is from the official site
https://www.kospet.com/support/39.html

I noticed it and I had chosen the right one Android_scatter.

Anyway , now what can be done??
Has the watch been damaged??

My watch has an OTA update: Kospet_Optimus_Pro_v3.2_20200718_20200718-1809.

I do not see this version at Kospet and also not here. Shall I install it or wait for v4?

Best regards,

ViNu

think this will be the last update. You can install it. Don’t forget to perform a factory reset when you have updared.

1 Like

I will get confirmation tomorrow but I am also puzzled about this.
If there is any reason to change the version I posted (v4.0 29.06.2020) in the top post I will let you know.
I hope it is the Pro version and not the Lite version.

Hello, guys. I let the clock go for a week to completely drain the battery. Now I connected it and installed the rom. Finished and wrote ok and turned green. But it doesn’t open with anything. I don’t know what to do. Please very much give me a little help

Does anything happen in the screen?
When you connect to your pc or charger?
Nothing at all?

makes a noise that connects and immediately a noise that disconnects. at one point he took out the battery but it was red

What I need to know is “does the screen do anything”
Not sound.
You have said that the screen shows red empty battery icon.
Is this still true?