UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

as soon as the screen turned white it wrote a cospet started to open (it took out the colored circles and made the noise that it opens) but it stuck for a while and then it closed and the screen turned black

Ok.
Thanks.
This means that the screen is perfect. Nothing wrong with the screen.

Is your watch 3gb ran and 32gb storage?

yes i installed the rom from the first page up
I have the 3/32

now the screen is black again and it makes a noise that it connects and immediately that it disconnects

The screen is fine.
Forget about the screen.

It is a firmware version problem.

The firmware at the top post is for different models. Including yours.

I suggest that you flash the version 4xx firmware using the FIRMWARE UPGRADE option in the flash tool.

This is tested and working on the 3+32 version of the Optimus Pro.

I installed this software with a firmware upgrade
Kospet_Optimus_Pro_V4.0_20200629.7z
now the battery is red again after 3 minutes it turned blue but then when I press the pointer it shows nothing and the screen is black
Thank you very much for trying to help me, God bless you

It is supposed to be black until the battery is charged.
Just leave it now and let it charge.
Make sure you don’t use a fast charge phone charger.
Just leave it connected to your regular phone charger or a PC USB port and check it after about 6 hours.

Then you can try to power it on.

I wish it could be done, but I tried it 6 days ago. since it is supposed to charge as soon as I press the power button it should display the blue battery, it shows nothing and the screen is black.
the problem rather is that it does not charge and does not have the power to open the clocks. I will try again what you just told me and I will leave it on the black screen for 6 hours but it will probably not open because it does not charge.
when the battery turns blue and then the screen turns off the noise starts to connect and disconnect
thank you very much. see you later

Ok, if it fails then you can follow the return policy with Kospet hardware service.
Let me know how you get on.
Cheers

thank you very much sincerely. I am very disappointed and upset because it belongs to my nephew and because I made my own (prime cospet) in 5 minutes I got to do this and I ruined it :frowning:
if I need help to contact the company to send it will you help me ?? thank you very much again. God bless you

Yes I will help you.
After leaving it to charge you can send me a message by clicking on my photo.
I will see what I can do to help.
I’m in Australia so I’m going to bed now.
Good luck :+1:

Thank you very much.
because it’s my nephew, i’m very upset. I made my own root and twrp in 5 minutes. Did he find his own to spoil ?? Thank you very much and good rest. have a good sleep

I can’t write to pablo1. he blocked my path. If your watch is OK with the software, it should have worked. if this doesn’t work, it’s probably the iron that’s to blame

I have not blocked you from messaging me… I think :thinking:
Anyway, yeah he’s flashed correct firmware twice now and still no luck.

You are right, it can probably be fixed but sometimes the customer does not have the same skill set as others and it’s just not workable.
We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

Dear Pablo, did you got any feedback on this? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I will ask now.

By the way, just curious but what is the main concern?
Is it just about correct version information or is it something more serious?

I just want to be sure it’s the latest version. I know there have been some problems in the past with battery drainage with former software versions. My battery is ok right now, but my bluetooth isn’t. It continuiously gets disconncted with my phone and ear buds. I found out by turning on flight mode and directly turning it off it somehow improves the bluetooth connection. I’m hoping v4.0 will overall improve the performance of the watch.

It is confirmed now by the software company.
There was a build number mistake and I will upload the correct version asap.
I’m just receiving it now.

@Jegetto this is correct and now confirmed.
The version 3.2 in the Top Post is correct and is the latest.
It has the new green charging ring animation and Google is working fine.