UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

Hi pablo11
Which new features are coming with update “Kospet_Optimus_Pro_V4.0_20200624_20200624_153310” that you have posted?
Is that firmware going to be released via OTA?

Thanks

To be honest I recommend that you wait.
We just fixed the Google problem and so OTA will be released very soon.

1 Like

Thanks a lot

on version 4.0 OTA firmware will be?

the google error is now present on all watches. and the battery at the first start can be seen because of this, it consumes a lot of energy (overheats)

Yes I assume so because the OTA will include the Google apps fix and the updates that the Prime has had.
Like imperial / metric switch and other things

1 Like

OK. (the Sound when charging is very good for me)

Yes, seems to be popular but I’m really not sure why…

1 Like

Hi, Please let me know that the New version V4.0_20200624_20200624_153310 for Kospet optimus pro is released? or yet to be released . if so is it available to customer to flash… Thanks for your reply.

@Sugadevan_Perumal
Wait for the new OTA or full package.
It is coming soon :+1:

2 Likes

will this be the first OTA update for the optimus pro or has there been others ?

just asking because i have never received an OTA update since i purchased the watch
my firmware is what came from the factory ver 2.5

I didn’t reset it after installing firmware version 4. I accidentally noticed a Glitch: the HeartRateMonitr app doesn’t work (the green light is always on)

1 Like

So why not reset it ?

2 Likes

Now there’s a question :joy:

2 Likes

I resign as moderator . Thankyou and god bless

Understandable…
These are testing times… :flushed:

2 Likes

Hi, Waiting for your feed back on V4.0.20200624_20200624_153310 Thanks for feedback.

As I said before, please wait for the updated version. It’s due this week and does not have any google problems.

@pablo11 Do u know around what date the Kospet Hope firmware is from? Could u provide safe links 4 the SP Flashtool & Drivers required please, would b much appreciated.

In a few days time the new OTA will be released. You don’t need to worry about it.

I will post the full version as well when I get it.

1 Like