UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

Hi pablo11,

Thanks for quick response. Will ask in the right thread.

the watch warms up until it can update its Google account. personally my opinion

The settings for deep sleep, working very well for me and battery last about 2 days, also with always on display. But sometimes, something happens, and my watch wake up, and stay on always active status draining battery in few hours. I don’t know what’s app generates the problem but I suspect it’s whatchdroid

1 Like

personally, I have to be sure that the battery will last me for a day. there should be no" if " or " what if"

After tweaking a bit, mine easily lasts a day with the right usage

1 Like

where did you get 1.6? i cant find it anywhere having overheat issue want to roll back
Best Regards
john

I think he meant 2.6.

1 Like

For me, 3.0 works great too (with the original system.img, not the Thor 5 one)

Hi everyone, Optimus pro will arrive next week. I like working on the clock and with your support I hope to do good things.
Sorry for the English.
Bye.

1 Like

Hi Pablo, Wouter here. I’m new here but so far the posts here helped me a lot. I have a Hope 3/32 an downloaded your GPS enabled fitness app. However it doesn’t seem to track my movement. Distance stays at 0.0 and speed too. Is there a fix? Thanks

Unfortunately is doesnt work too well . Use this instead . The app is superb :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, this one works quite well! Appreciated!

1 Like

Hello, good morning, I would greatly appreciate your help. I have a hope lite have a week and I see that the software version is 20190320, I am interested in knowing if there is any newer later update

Hi… Thanks for downloading the apk. I had installed and started the activity. Unfortunately I cannot see data. all are blank. Activity started and GPS location on… but no data means no offf steps not showing nothing only the clock is running. I had stopped and checked no data. please inform what is wrong? Thanks for your time to reply.

Okay . Have you turned off battery saver for this app ? Also turn off in data saver . Have you enabled heart rate monitor in app ? You must allow this in watch settings under , special permissions , sensors first .
Also i dont think you have a gps lock before you run . Is this correct ?

Hi, Thanks for your reply… I have installed this app in Oneplus7t mobile. There also the distance or other data is not showing. shows —… i get an error says low GPS signal … do yoiu want start the activity anyway? not understood low gps?

The low gps is why you are not getting any data . Try this indoors before going outside .

Turn on wifi , gps and insert sim with data on
Open google maps and get a lock on position
When you get a lock turn of google maps and go outside
Open running app and you should get a good gps lock quick
Then start run - walk

Dont forget what i said above turning of battery saver etc , sensors

Thanks … I will try this…

1 Like

Great . Let me know :+1:

Thanks to all of you for those amazing tips! :+1:

I was using Tasker and Greenify combined
Tasker was set to on screen of:

• Set powersave mode
  • Agressive Doze (Greenify)

Screen On:

• Remove powersave Mode

I was getting a 1 day and 5 hours…
I must get better than this…
Unfortunatly i have a X7 and the Thor firmware is a bit buggy on my watch (i tried!)

I will keep searching on thyis and if i find more usefull tips i´l share here

Again thanks :slight_smile: