UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

Wait a moment, if it doesn’t sleep, the Awake indicator should be filled: but it is empty.

To me, it seems that the watch sleeps, but the battery lasts too few hours. Faulty battery.

This is mine, Awake indicator empty, sim on, this should be a normal lasting time.

if you tap on the dial but don’t select it, the battery savings will be 10 per night%

> the button should say “Enable Non-sleep mode” unfortunately no change… I did bugreport.txt

It was in a room with close to no signal and the battery life was nice till I moved out.
I’m not using a SIM but it still connects to a signal?

Can we turn it off?

Airplane mode is the only way to turn off the watch comms radio.

However, I don’t think the watch uses cell radio if no Sim is installed.

To be honest, I have not looked into it because I don’t seem to have the problems you are having.

Yes, it’s possible to have radio signal without a SIM card, but you only can dial an emergency number. I have test it with several mobile phones. So to save battery the only way is to switch off all GSM radios, or turning on flight mode in case you are not going yo use a SIM card.

It looks like the watch keeps the connection with the last tower with flight mode on till you move out of range. After that it stops using the GSM radio as intended.

Has anybody though the possibility that Kospet claims battery of 800mAh, but the reality is lower? (so, in about 30% it goes to zero…)

Hi,every day i look for a reason battery. I just found something,what is “unknow” value? how do i proceed? idea?

Who has good battery value send it to file adb bugreport > bugreport.txt please. (would help me a lot)Thx.

After 2 month of use, goodbye Kospet Optimus Pro - maximum 1-1.5 days battery life, overheating, some other bugs in measuring the number of steps and heart rate monitor, welcome to HUAWEI WATCH GT 2. For 3 days the battery from 100% dropped to only 81% with a lot time active display and scrolling through menus, listening to music 1-2 times from the watch with a bluetooth headset, a few bluetooth phone calls.

I need a watch and a phone. Stratos are in stock

I’ve been suffering with this watch for 3 months.1 days does not go (I only look at the clock Airplane mode) …Never again Kospet. - wasted money

1 Like

Hmm, there are many thousands of satisfied users. I find your verdict a little premature after only 3 months, it would probably have helped if you had dealt with the matter a bit more.

1 Like

Did you contact the store and explained the problem? As customer you can expect some arrangement for refunding or new watch.

It’s quality control.
As G says, on the whole people have been happy with their devices.

I was considering options but as you said - you have had the watch for 3 months and trying to return it after this amount of time is going to be extremely difficult to justify.

1 Like

Hello Gianfranco.
I used your detailed Manual.
But when i have installed TWRP who is the way to comen into TWRP to ZIP Installation?
I dont know what button Kombo on my Kospet Optimusi have to push, to come in the TWRP Menue???
Please help me…
Thank you,
Greatings from Heiko

There’s no button combo in watches to boot into twrp, you either have to use adb (adb reboot recovery) or if you have root access then you could use any app from the play store to do that (if you have magisk then there’s an option there to boot to recovery)
Example - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.awiserk.kundalias.rootboot

Reboot to recovery is built in to magisk manager.
Just thought I’d mention it…

Yeah I mentioned that, but I posted the other option anyway lol

Hello.
i tested it with Adb reboot recovery and then my Kospet Optimus (2GB+16GB) shows
as result in small letters: NoCommand
Whats wrong.
I followed these steps:
SP Flash Tool - MT6739_Android_scatter.txt (from KW_C8_LFLT_TWRP) - Download only -
Download - And iam in “TWRP-MODUS”.
Here i pushed ZIP-Installation - TWRP-Patcher.zip - Install - Go
To come “out” of this TWRP i must do:
SP Flash Tool - „Kospet_OptimusLite__V2.5-Firmware" - “MT6739_Android_scatter.txt” - Download only - Download-Button - Go

1 Like