UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

I’ve tested before (Thor 5 boot.img & system.img) , the touch worked the other way around.

Try using just the thor 5 system.img or the whole thor 5 firmware with the kospet boot.img to solve the inverted screen problem.
I’m waiting for an update from you regarding the battery statistics, cuz I’m facing a similar problem…

[center]Hi[/center]
[center]How are you all.[/center]
[center]I am very happy to join this wonderful forum and I am happy to have a new one with you.[/center]
[center]I’m using Google Translate because I’m not good enough in English.[/center]
[center]the question .[/center]
[center]Do you find a solution to the problem of not identifying Windows 10 on Optimus Pro[/center]
[center]The definition (MTK_USB_Driver_exe_v1.1032.0.zip) is installed correctly, but Windows denies it.[/center]
[center]thank you .[/center]

Welcome to the community! Hope you have a good one:wink:
About the problem, did you check the connection between the watch and the computer? Because sometimes the watch might not be seated properly on the charging plate, or the usb cable might not support data transfer(just charging). If it works, the watch will show a notification for choosing between charging and data transfer mode.

Oh shit, I bricked my optimus pro after doing this… won’t boot at all, not getting recognized by spflash tool:sob: What should I do??

Hi,I deleted all partitions in TWRP. after re flashing Kospet 3.0 fw (only Thor 5 system.img) i got this :dumpsys_jobscheudler03.txt is this ok? Thx.

1 Like

I did just that(sorry), what should I do to get it back? Please help me, I’ll be grateful

Jobscheduler03 looks ok. Did you check: dumpsys deviceidle from adb shell?
Look for mLightEnabled=true

Click on the link to our YouTube channel at the top of the page.
There is a video showing how to install the windows driver.

You have to disable Microsoft driver signing to be able to install.

Full flash the correct stock firmware for your watch.
Use the firmware upgrade option in the SP flash tools.
Don’t ever select format all + download. You can lose your IMEI and Mac address.!!!

Load the firmware in flash tools, connect watch to pc and select the download button and flash.
If watch is bootlooping just let it roll until flash starts.
If nothing happens press and hold power button while connecting to the pc and force a reboot - then it should flash.

Thabks pablo, I flashed the correct firmware now
Earlier the watch wasn’t getting detected by spfltool but then after sometime it recognized it (without me doing anything) My watch is fixed (for now,lol)

1 Like

is it possible to make a simulated selection of the dial (by clicking on it and turning off the backlight of the screen). I think a lot of battery power is wasted on this at night

I am very grateful for your help!
The value: mLightEnabled=false mDeepEnabled=false
Full list dumpsys_deviceidle.txt
do I have to modify it?

Light doze mode should be enabled (since Android 6). You can enable it with adb shell command:
dumpsys deviceidle enable light
I don’t know if it survives reboot! Check after reboot with dumpsys deviceidle

You can optimize Doze settings from adb shell:
settings put global device_idle_constants inactive_to=60000,light_pre_idle_to=60000,light_after_inactive_to=1,light_idle_to=86400000,light_max_idle_to=172800000,min_time_to_alarm=30000

Only for ROOT
To prevent settings to reset to default you need to disable the service once that does reset them:
su
and
pm disable com.google.android.gms/.phenotype.service.sync.PhenotypeConfigurator
But that is only for root. Else you are stuck with the default Doze settings (not big problem)
Note that we don’t have Deep Doze on our watches. That needs motion sensor that we don’t have!
So don’t bother about Deep Doze.

Good read: https://medium.com/@tsungi/android-doze-tweaks-83dadb5b4a9a

3 Likes

Ok,very thx! I have done everything,rebooting after i see mLightEnabled=false,reboot after always false??

That is with this firmware. But it is not how it should be.
So you have to give the command everytime you reboot. (if rooted you can put it into a script)
For now just type it in adb shell. Then see what the battery consumption does after a few hours.
So both commands:
dumpsys deviceidle enable light
and
settings put global device_idle_constants inactive_to=60000,light_pre_idle_to=60000,light_after_inactive_to=1,light_idle_to=86400000,light_max_idle_to=172800000,min_time_to_alarm=30000
Let us know.

Thanks very much for your advice.
We need this kind of input so much here and sadly I just don’t have enough time.
So your help is really appreciated!
Thanks again.:handshake::ok_hand:

Hi,I made all the settings mentioned above,He rested on the desk all day (9 hours),Bt off,Wifi off,no simcard, this is the best time so far!
Can this be further improved?
best

Weird. It just doesn’t sleep. Maybe try this:

• goto settings
  • goto About watch
  • quickly tick kernel version 5 times (at the bottom of that page)
  • now you are in Mtk Engineering menu (be careful what you do here)
  • swipe to Hardware testing
  • select Non-sleep mode
  • the button should say “Enable Non-sleep mode”
    If it says Disable… then click it.
    EDIT: and try to put Airplane mode on for a change! (disables the GSM radio)
1 Like

ok thank you,i test it!