Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Hi man, could you send me some screenshots by PM? So I can see and decide, jeje
Thanks a lot

screenshots of what?

Sorry, didn’t saw your second post with the link on it, it was a misunderstood, forget it! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh that’s ok. :slightly_smiling_face: I have this installed on my watch…
RAR - Apps on Google Play
If you download a ZIP file watchface from a download link directly on the watch, you can use RAR to unzip it and specify the ClockSkin folder as the destination for the unzipped file. Very simple this way.

4 Likes

Thanks @Louis_Peek
Good to hear from you :+1:

2 Likes

I made a video of this

5 Likes

Hi Pablo!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey up,will Universal launcher work on Ticwris max s with FAW A10 firmware installed and which version do i need please?

Yes it does and always the latest version as far as I know…
Just install it and test it.
If it is not OK, just remove it again :+1:

4 Likes

Hi, do you know if Universal Launcher 3.4 will work fine on Ticwris Max S ?

It does. But why not using 3.6?

Tried 3.4, will try also latest 3.6 (just thought it might not be compatible as it works for faw android 10, and my actual version is still 7.1.1 ). Will report how it works for me.

It’s a simple case of installing and using.
If it did not work on Android 7 you would see many complaints about it in this thread.

Hiyo, finally upgraded to 3.6, hoping it would fix some bugs i was having with what ever version i was using, 3.2.1 or something like that.

But now i can’t add widgets, and the widgets i had on, were removed. Is there something i need to do to re-enable widgets?
Using a Kospet Hope 3/32.

I really need a new watch… or a new battery, old watch battery makes me nervous.

1 Like

I guess you could try erasing stored data from the app and set up a fresh install.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the best way to proceed, along with granting all the correct permissions when you re-install the app.
Thanks @Noispirit :+1:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2e camera on appllp2

You think this would work with the nubia alpha? I can load apks onto it but with it’s green I’m not sure if it’ll work.