Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Universal Launcher meanwhile is version 3.x. Each version has its own thread. The current thread is this one, so you’re in the right place.

1 Like

thanks @G1NT0N1C so where is the 3.x download? is it the new generation one 2.3 and above at the top of this thread

Have you read the first post ? It’s in here.

ive read from the top of this thread ,where they are listed one under the other but cant see the 3.x just at the very top where the thread is called UL 3.x but cant see the download

hello again, i think the problem a lot of average people encounter on this site is,there are a lot of people on here that are very knowledgeable ie admins mods and have had these watches for years and been tinkering with them possibly writeting code for them and in general very intricate in their knowledge for this watches and possibly in IT in general and when an average person like me comes along to this site ,the wealth of info or even navigating this site properly is overwhelming, i have never been on a site anything like this ,threads that take 3 plus hours to read and even after you have read them im still none the wiser as it all goes above my head,and then ive noticed when people ask questions ,its sort of frowned upon for not finding the right place on the site to post in or ask the question because the question has already been answered in another thread…its not easy if your someone like me,i have no clue what im doing ,to you it may be self explanatory but not me and im sure im not alone,we all are not technically literate ,its not easy for the lay person in the slightest…but i joined here for more info and possibly better functions for my android watch …what you guys do is awesome ,and i understand you get frustrated with people like me asking silly questions and you have to keep repeating yourselves … but were are all not nearly advanced as you are…or maybe im just braindead…which ever it is ,i would still like to take part

1 Like

You are in the right area. If you scroll down a bit from the top, you will find it. Of course you can also read instead of scrolling, maybe there are some interesting things there?
Whatever, here is the link to the newest version:

-ClockSkinCoco-3.6.apk - Google Drive

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C thankyou, but you see there is where the problem is, little things like this …i was looking for universal launcher 3.x not clockskincoco 3.6 apk…things people on here understand and take for granted is not so simple to the lay person…no wonder i couldnt find it lol…this is also why im questioning should i install it or not because what to you seems simple might totally confound me and mess up my whole watch

The people here are all very helpful when it comes to solving problems. If you don’t like it, you can uninstall it again. But you decide for yourself whether you want to install it.

1 Like

the file is a rar file do i install it into my watch downloads folder as is,or do i have to extract it or anything

Move it to your watch’s Downloads folder. It must not be unpacked beforehand. Alternatively, you can also download it directly with the watch.
Then navigate to the Downloads folder and install it from there.

1 Like

ok thanks…and thanks for being understanding and explaining to me

ok ive installed it…but my watchfaces are not filling the screen on my lem 16 ,ive seen where you can alter the scale but i still cant seem to get the faces to fill the screen any ideas why?

Press and hold the power button to enter the power down menu. Switch to round mode.

1 Like

thankyou buddy

ok…so this is good ,this is very good

1 Like

hi,ive noticed the recent task button in the power button menu ,doesnt show any recent tasks when using the UL is there another way to see and kill the recent tasks or are they closed automatically

I think this is a known issue. Mentioned higher up in this thread and also in the Z40 thread.

1 Like

i can close recent apps in the stock launcher but not the UL ,will this cause a problem?

I guess it would force close the UL - I haven’t tested it personally.
Android 11 does a very good job of managing dead tasks natively, so I don’t bother.
But you may be able to lock the UL in memory using the stock launcher recent apps menu “padlock” and see if that works?
Also, worth looking on play store for an Android 11 task manager, so you don’t need to keep switching launchers.

1 Like