Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

I downloaded it to my computer and transferred the file to the watch.

I figured it out! Thanks for the help!

It was an issue with zip extractor.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks :+1:

1 Like

UL is not zipped, so what’s the relationship with ZipExtractor ?

1 Like

I thought it was zipped, so i unzipped with zip extractor by mistake. User error. All fixed now.

4 Likes

I thought it was a simple error and it was - good news. :+1:

1 Like

This is actually pretty nice. Look forward to playing a little with it. Thx

My step counter does not reset to zero each day in my .watch Watchmaker files with the {ssc} counter. It also does not reset when I choose to reset the pedometer in WatchClockSkin app settings (even though a pop-up says the step counter has been reset). The counter does register steps, it just doesn’t reset the counter.

Here’s some details:
Device: Kospet Prime 2
Firmware: FAW 1.3
UL Version: 3.6
Battery Optimization for WatchClockSkin is turned OFF
Unrestricted Data for WatchClockSkin is turned ON

Any ideas? Have I missed a setting that I need to change? Has anyone else seen this?

Have you tested if the steps rest on the stock launcher?
Should check first because it may have nothing to do with the universal launcher.

@pablo11 No I had not done that, but at your suggestion I switched to the stock launcher last night, and this morning the stock launcher’s step counter did reset to zero overnight.

@onourwatches
Ok thanks.
That narrows it down a bit.
It is sadly not something that I can look at but @Eric_Crochemore might.
However, it may not be something that he can fix.
I am not sure.

Problems with step counters have been there since beginning. If I correct it in a watch, it will no more work on another. So sadly, i can’t do much about it.

4 Likes

@onourwatches
Yes, it is now a known fact that the sensor hardware and algorithms are different across many it these models.
Its probably something that cannot be fixed.
Have you checked that launcher has Body Sensor access?
If it has - then nothing can be done.

@pablo11 @Eric_Crochemore – Thank you both for your responses. Pablo11, yes, my UL has body sensor access allowed.

I wonder if your launcher supporting kitkat 4.4 like on dt no.1 d7?

Older version like 2.x should, the best is to try.

4 Likes

Thanksl you, still waiting my d7 to replace my zeblaze thor 3g. Can’t wait to try

Hi Eric, I have an old Kospet Hope Lite …I think it’s android 7.1? Anyway, should I put the latest version of UL on it or would an earlier version be better? Cheers, Doons

The last version is always better

3 Likes