Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Eric, thanks so much for your responsiveness and expertise in making sure that UL’s new WatchMaker 3D compatibility works with my watchface. It looks great! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Eric :+1:

1 Like

Thanks to @onourwatches , here is the video of the face that is now working :

5 Likes

Very cool @Eric_Crochemore :+1::+1::sunglasses:

Super cool eric . Thankyou :+1::handshake:

First of all, I would like to say a Big thank you for your very hard work and your time making this great launcher.

I think that I may have come across a problem with the Weather

On updating to UL 3.5, from 3.4.8, I have found that my weather is now showing the wrong information (the Sunset and Sunrise is showing 1 hr more, than it was. E.g. was 04.35 is now showing 05.35 and 21.38, now 22.38) and I think the Temp maybe wrong too, is there anyway you could help me please, as the watch faces I have been doing work on the Sunset and Sunrise to change parts of the watchface, I must also add that I make my watchfaces with Watchmaker (.watch)

‘The weather is now taken from AccuWeather as Yahoo is no more offering this feature’

I have tried to do a GPS / Wifi reset, (Edit Location and timezone) but with no change. Is there anyway I could do a manual update on this or maybe put AccuWeathers own Location code in, or would this not help me, with this problem, for now I have moved back to 3.4.8 and it works without a problem.

Please help, again thank you for you hard work.

2 Likes

I was adding a time offset on these values, I will remove that

Thank you for your time, Just let me know, when I can give it another go.

Again thank you

a very beautiful watch face, do you have a download link

thank you Eric for your work on making 3d work with universal launcher

here are a couple fun and pointless .watch files :slight_smile:
hope you enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o0EuLSQZnD34XZjsiOtdRrC5awzuknJK/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ooBmrcPi2iLz-gxNH2IOlKKIfG4C8k1c/view?usp=sharing

this last one is actually very usefull
:slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mi0q3dYiL1mJzg0ecM1Z2XIw_2NL3icC/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

adding textures to some of the watchfaces. once i figure out why some work and some dont ill write something up to help everyone out. this process is not easy but they come out very cool

2 Likes

Great work :+1: thankyou . A tutorial would be great

1 Like

I’m working on an update for the ‘./’ issue…
I think watchmaker doesn’t have the issue because it works with an unzipped file format… Less secured than UL.

3 Likes

Since universal launcher doesn´t allow to use the build in standard watch faces of the prime 2, are there any custom watch faces that can be installed that launch the camera from the watchface?

Yes, that’s possible.

Very possible I’ve got a decent amount of them setup that way. In most of my faces I’ve posted if there is my TEC symbol in the face. That symbol usually launches the camera app :v:

2 Likes

I’ve also setup button mapper setup so if I hold the back button down it launches the a better camera app.

1 Like

thank you. I will try to find some of those

I installed the bluemonth, digitalclassictest, floating hand and gridigi watchface. But unfortunately nothing happens on my prime 2 if I press the tlc or camera button. also I don’t see a launcher for a better camera app. Is there anything I do wrong?

Hey, I’m trying to use the launcher and its working fine, though notifications aren’t going through. Using a Zeblaze Blitz, should I change the app on my phone.