Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Still very new to this forum. Sometimes i ask a question & it’s been moved elsewhere & while i appreciate the organisation the question has been taken away from someone in this thread who may be able to answer.

Swell, I’ll check it out. Thanks

Hi,

I’ve installed the fantastic universal launcher but unfortunately one of my clockskins not work correctly anymore.
Do you kno why?

ClockSkin showed > Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Values are missed.

I think he is under the impression the UL is always running and could be accessed when in an any app.

I’ve published the 3.5 version which support “ring” and 3D objects for watchmaker.
A simple 3D test skin is here :

You can modify as you wish.

4 Likes

Thank you for incorporating 3D object support!! I installed UL v3.5 and tried the skullwatch test file and the skull doesn’t display at all. And if I choose to display my .watch file that has some 3D objects in it (I previously gave you info on this watch face), the watch face doesn’t display at all, only black. [Kospet Prime 2]

Then I’m doing something wrong…:wink:

[Kospet prime 2]

1 Like

Same here . Works perfectly

Any idea why it’s not working for me? Do I need to uninstall UL before installing this latest version? (I didn’t)

No idea why, I have tested on prime 2 also…
Try uninstall and install again

2 Likes

I uninstalled and re-installed again. Still can’t see skull. However I noticed that every once in a while I see a sliver of the skull appear in the upper perimeter of the screen, just for a moment. It’s as if the skull is animated and moving but 99% of it is off the screen and a small part of it appears for a very short time, sometimes.

Could you uninstall UL completly, please? App data also. Then reinstall. I’m sure it works.

I cleared cache and storage for UL, uninstalled UL, re-installed. Same problem. Am I the only one with this issue? (Lucky me! And I think I was one of the first ones to ask Eric for this 3D feature.)

I am afraid so. Which firmware version do you use?

I flashed the new international firmware about a week ago.

There’s something wrong with this UL version, I Will correct it tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes

I’ve updated the 3.5 release. Same link.
3D should work now.
I almost forgot to say : The weather is now taken from AccuWeather as Yahoo is no more offering this feature.

4 Likes

Thank you Eric. The skullwatch now displays correctly for me, but my .watch file with 3D objects in it still appears all black as soon as I choose the file to display.

Then PM the files that are not working

Will do. Thanks.

1 Like