Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

I’m doing a weather rework. I’m testing right now. But i don’t think it will solve your problem.

3 Likes

Hallo Eric,
how far are You with Your weather rework?
Do You already have some results?
Thank You :wink:
Best Regards :+1:

Be patient. Like all of us, Eric does this in his spare time. He will report back when the work is done…

1 Like

It works well, I’m just chasing last bugs on this part.

2 Likes

Hallo Eric,
I can hardly expect the result :thinking:
And SORRY: I didn’t mean push You!!!
I have patience, I can wait :innocent:
Your answer to my question thank You :+1:
Best Regards

Right that weather apps is not using default weather apps. I have tried and used the Universal launcher, but it is not smooth like stock launcher.I got only benefit that interactive watch face are working with this launcher. Some times watch booted without any reason. Now I came back to stock launcher. My watch is Finow x7 which has also poor battery backup.

Version 3.2 is out :

• corrected a possible crash with wrong file names
  • optimized weather retrieval (more reliable).
6 Likes

Hallo Eric,
it’s super, but where can download?:thinking:
Because not yet found on Play Store.
There is still the 3.1 version.
Thank You very much!
Best Regards
Sorry!!!
I have!!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
Thank You very much!
Best Regards

1 Like

@Mihaly_Melovits Try at the beginning of this topic.

3 Likes

Soo awesome, Mr. Eric. Thank you for your time! :smiley:
The weather is very fast now!

every thing is fine in universal launcher. But I have notice that the poor network signal reception in universal launcher in respect to the stock launcher in Finow x7. So many times I had installed and uninstalled due to this reason.

First time i hear a launcher is capable of degrading the reception signal. Be serious !
The only thing UL is doing, is translating the signal into a graphical icon.

3 Likes

Thanks for reply, may be another thing but after installing UL I am getting the same poor signal and in stock launcher the signal is normal.I have checked in on screen display bar as well as about phone, where sim signal are seen decibel.

How you measure signal strenght? Its not only graphic presentation difference?

Again I have installed UL in Finow X7 watch. But I got a problem regarding a cleaning apps in the watch desktop screen. After installing the Universal launcher, I am unable to get/use that apps anyway, it is not found in widget. How can I get that apps in either application or desktop screen. The name of the app in watch is (CleanTask)
qs.wiite.cleantask
null

I dont know this app. Can you link apk or play store link?

No link to play store or any where, perhaps It is built in Stock launcher. After installing U L, it became hiden or disabled.
It is like a very small size cashe cleaner.

That clear all widget is not inbuilt in ul
You could use some app that has a widget for the same
Something like this

1 Like

sorry,but is it not the same hold pressing power button,recent task,clear all?
Or in Finow there isn’t this function?
thks

3 Likes

Yea its inbuilt widget to stock launcher. You can use some app. But for me such cleaner only decrase battery life. Android memory managment handle this task ok. Keeping app in unused memory its normal. You can still kill task in task manager like @Malex said.

1 Like